What sets Walser St. Paul Subaru apart from the competition? We are a family-focused, performance motivated, values-driven company. As a local, family-owned and operated company we have been shaking up the automotive stereotypes for over 65 years with 26 dealerships representing over 20 manufacturers. We believe in an upfront, honest, and simple car buying experience - that’s where you come in.
The automotive industry provides a fun, fast-paced, digital environment where you can drive your career forward. As a Sales Customer Specialist, you will be part of a collaborative team assisting customers with their needs and assuring the highest satisfaction starting with the digital lead all the way through the delivery of the vehicle.
$1,500 Sign on Bonus for full time hire!
Check out the dealership here!
What You’ll Do:
- Respond to customer internet lead inquiries to set appointments and build a sales client base
- Engage customers with vehicle information and video walkarounds
- Welcome guests into the dealership in a prompt and friendly manner
- Navigate customers through the entire vehicle buying process from “Welcome” to “Thank you for your business!”
- Use industry-leading technology to effectively track customer interactions
- Become a brand expert to highlight vehicle features and options while making product recommendations
- Educate customers on financial products and financing options available to them
What You’ll Bring:
- Be a team player with a friendly, positive attitude
- Experience in sales or customer service preferred but not necessary. Our training program teaches the Walser way and sets you for success regardless of your background
- Knowledge of or ability to learn new technology, products, and services
- Microsoft products
- Video communication software
- Brand product knowledge
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong relationship building mentality
- Work usage of personal cell phone for call, text, and video communications (allowance provided)
What You’ll Get From Us:
- A guaranteed base with incentives for performance – The more you sell, the more you earn.
- Full benefits package – Employees have access to a complete family-focused benefits package;
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- Medical and Behavioral Health teleconferencing services (MD Live)
- 401k with Employer Match
- Life Insurance
- Family and Work-Life Balance Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoption)
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Care.com partnership providing eligible employees with back up daycare, access to a large in-home network of caregiving providers (child care, elder care, pet care, house cleaning)
- Work-life balance – What you do while you’re here is important, but so is the time you spend with family and friends. That’s why our sales career is built around a 40-hour workweek. We’re always closed on Sundays.
- Our culture of inclusion and fairness – Our employee resource networks, Women of Walser and Drive with Pride, provides diversity accountability while opening up mentoring and professional development events.
- The opportunity to give back – Last year Walser employees and their families donated more than 1000 volunteer hours to organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Polar Plunge, Feed My Starving Children, and more: we believe by working together we can create positive change in our community.
We proudly operate on a set of Core Values that drive our decisions and actions on a daily basis. They are:
- Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
- Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
- Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
- Be Open-Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Be You. Be Us. Be Walser.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Walser Automotive Group is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBTQ+ employer