Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
Coke Canada Sales Development Manager’s (SDM) are responsible for identifying and selling opportunities within Coca-Cola’s local and national large store customers. The SDM is required to maximize profitable sales opportunities by thoroughly understanding the complexity of the channels and building relationships with customers.
Territory: Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Markham
- Successfully sell customer promotional plans, incremental displays and equipment placements that include annual Customer Marketing Agreements and align with the customer's and the Coca-Cola system’s business objectives and strategies.
- Evaluate outlet opportunities for new and existing Large Store customers. Develop a customized business plan addressing the critical needs of the customer(s)
- Work collaboratively with the merchandising Supervisors and order replenishment team to ensure that revenue and profit goals are achieved, and that appropriate inventory levels and merchandising standards are maintained at each store
- Ensures a high level of customer service and resolves issues promptly
- Sell in promotional programs and ensure dealer compliance
- Execute channel and customer promotions/programs that leverage national brand strategies
- Proactively arrange time and territory to achieve optimum face-to-face selling opportunities
- 2+ years sales experience in consumer goods industry required
- Minimum of 1-year experience in consumer products/direct store delivery sales/major account management
- 2+ years previous sales experience preferred
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus
- Ability to handle multiple customer accounts
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Ability to create and conduct sales presentations preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational, planning, verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Proficiency using a variety of computer programs
- Valid driver's license and driving record free from any violations for the past 3 years
- Post-secondary education is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree/3-4 Year College degree. University degree preferred
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email [email protected]
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com