The Renewals Specialist, under the supervision of the Senior Renewals Specialist and Manager-Renewals, is responsible for managing and closing a predetermined set of existing client accounts in a timely and efficient manner. Working with finance, sales and legal as necessary, the Renewals Specialist is responsible for successfully securing subscription renewals, identifying upsell opportunities, and processing contract documentation and purchase orders.
What You'll Do:
- Prepare renewal quotes for Granicus contracts in your pipeline 120 days prior to expiration and submit to clients;
- Identify upsell and expansion leads in client account review and log them promptly and accurately in Salesforce for sales engagement;
- Manage agreements efficiently and accurately from start to finish including logging and updating the contract management system;
- Contact and follow-up with clients and partners in accordance with renewals processes to ensure timely renewal, with the expectation that 100% of the designated client accounts will be closed by the renewal date;
- Manage customer requests for contract amendments, merges, cancellations, and transfers; escalate to Contracts Specialist as appropriate;
- Partner with Sales, Contract Specialists, and Customer Success to save any at-risk and late renewals;
- Review and interpret contractual terms and conditions with escalation to Contract Specialists as necessary;
- Validate client entitlements and other contract attributes;
- Ensure accurate post-signature processing of orders as they are received.
- Additional renewals projects as assigned.
Skills & Requirements
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree, associate degree or paralegal certificate with <1 year experience preferred;
- Attention to detail required;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of a professional organization;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, customer service and communication (in person, over the phone, and through electronic communications and social media);
- Must thrive in an environment of measurable performance management;
- Strong time management and organizational skills;
- Strong self-starter with desire and ability to succeed in a fast paced and high-growth environment.
- starting rate may vary by experience and/or location
Benefits: At Granicus, we offer a competitive benefits package that allows employees to tailor benefits to their needs. Benefits listed below are for employees based in the U.S.
- Flexible Time Off
- Medical (includes an option that is paid 100% by Granicus!), Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching contribution
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employer paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance, Group Term Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Group legal coverage
- Transit and/or parking supplement for office based employees
- Free snacks and drinks in our offices
- And more!