Businesses Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Clearance type Secret - Current
Relocation eligible No
Ability to Telecommute No telecommuting
Job ID 182965BR
Most Recent Date Posted 07/19/2021
Country United States
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
This position is for a Manager II Program Cost Schedule & Control -within the Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) Engineering Finance organization.
As an Engineering Business Analyst, you will support Engineering Product Team Leads, Control Account Managers, and Program stakeholders in the successful completion of monthly Earned Value Management (EVM) inputs, reporting and analysis, monthly Budget Change Requests (BCRs), facilitate EAC and LRE inputs, and demonstrate the ability to perform meaningful reporting and effective communication to drive predictable results. The role also provides direct supervision of 2-5 EBAs within the organization.
You will partner with engineering and program leaders for EVMS process inputs, EAC/LRE development, monthly variance reporting, and weekly inquiry of cost and labor runs. The role focuses on driving cost control and schedule using APEX/SAP EV, IMS, and PMX management reporting tools. The candidate will be required to perform investigations and prepare reports to drive predictable cost and schedule. As manager, the role is responsible for providing day-to-day supervision, hiring, onboarding, timekeeping approval, and facilitate employee performance development processes.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Serve and support as Engineering Business Analyst for assigned program(s), support the creation and review of Estimates at Complete (EACs) on a quarterly basis and Latest Revised Estimates (LRE) on a monthly basis including estimate of costs, test of reasonableness, and risk and opportunities assessment at the Program / Product / Mission area level.
- Perform detailed EV and financial analysis to budget baseline, schedule, and EAC positions.
- Responsible for preparing forecasts, monitor actual costs, and document variances to plans and forecasts
- Support the preparation of cost estimates for new business proposals and assist estimating and proposal team in developing rationale for basis of estimates.
- Identify staffing needs and facilitate hiring and onboarding of new employees
- Provide training, assignment, and career development for employees
- Facilitate timecard approval
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or related
- 8+ years of related experience
- Experience with APEX/SAP Managed Programs finance module & Business Warehouse or similar system
- Experience in program cost schedule and control environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Qualifications We Value:
- Prior experience as Engineering Business Analyst, Program Cost Schedule and Control, or similar role
- R6Sigma Specialist or familiarity with Six Sigma processes
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) certification or equivalent Project Management Institute (PMI) certification
- Proficient with APEX/SAP EV, APEX/SAP Managed Programs finance module & Business Warehouse
- Experience with Microsoft Projects, Integrated Master Schedule tools, and Project Management tools
- Self-starter highly motivated with a positive "can do" attitude
- Excellent communication, organization and analytical skills required
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing multiple priorities
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or Non- U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.