Tra’Bian Enterprises is the fast-growing Information Technology Solutions provider. We specialize in providing quality resources with a wide array of IT expertise and experience across multiple disciplines and platforms. We have immediate opportunities that fit your skills, apply today:
Do you enjoy networking and building new relationships?
Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and like to set your own schedule?
Are you comfortable opening new doors and meeting new people?
Do you enjoy Technology & Innovation?
Tra’Bian Enterprises has an immediate opportunity for a Business Development Manager. We are experiencing exciting growth. We are inviting you to join our innovation team as we increase our current market share while positioning ourselves for an explosive future.
BusinessDevelopment Manager Responsibilities:
- Create innovation ways to build, develop, actively pursuing new business opportunities.
- Identify potential businesses by analyzing market trends.
- Increase sales market share within targeted industries.
- Drive new business relationships by meeting with decision makers and other key stakeholders.
- Must be comfortable with high volume sales strategies that include: Cold Calls, Scheduling Meetings, Consistent follow-through, Product Presentations with decision makers & Networking with a track record of success.
- Remote option available
- Flexible work schedule
- B2B sales experience in Information technologya plus
- Experience with RFP, RFQ development and submission process a plus
Qualifications / Skills:
- High energy, self-starter, goals driven “Hunter”, who possess a sense of urgency.
- Maintaining an understanding of rapidly changing technology.
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal management direction and self-discipline for a work-at-home structure.
- Must have strong ethics and personal integrity.
- Excellent written, verbal and essential presentations, negotiations skills & possess attention to detail.
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Book of existing stakeholder relationships and ability to develop C-level relationships a plus.
Tra’Bian Enterprises is a leader in Information Technology Solutions and Professional Staffing Services and is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital &veteran status, disability, gender identity/expression or any other protected class.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- B2B sales: 7 years (Preferred)
- RFP, RFQ development and submission process a plus: 7 years (Preferred)
- Business development: 7 years (Preferred)
- One location