Customer Success Account Manager
Vertrax - www.vertrax.com - is a leading provider of bulk commodity and retail transportation management software for the liquid energy trucking industry - optimizing and streamlining propane, fuel oil, crude oil and bulk commodity (sand, crude oil, water, chemicals, industrial gases, etc.) delivery operations and fleet management. Our mission has always been the same – deliver bigger profits for our customers through optimized delivery management.
Vertrax is looking for an outgoing and communicative candidate who is proactive and passionate about our products and the clients they serve.
The Account Manager will act as a point of contact for our customers. They will build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with their contacts, always striving to find opportunities to generate more revenue for the client and the company.
To succeed in this position, candidates should have exceptional communication, computer, and problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Communicating with clients to ensure that all their needs are understood and addressed.
- Building strong customer relationships to maintain current customers and acquire new customers.
- Collaborating with various internal departments to ensure that they fulfill all customer requests.
- Resolving complaints and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the customers concerns.
- Acts as the customers representative to Welltrax to ensure that their requests and enhancements are met.
- Collecting and analyzing data concerning consumer behavior to understand changing needs.
- Participate in the project planning activities and manage the execution of projects according to plan.
- Manage relationship with project stakeholders, including internal and external clients.
- Ensure project team is working together under an integrated plan and with properly integrated execution phases.
- Keeping stakeholders informed of progress and issues to manage expectations on all project requirements and deliverables.
- Working closely with product managers to prioritize and coordinate end client needs into software roadmap.
- Provide technical support to customers and partners diagnosing, troubleshooting and debugging any Vertrax software, and possible computer system/network issues.
- Ability to open, work and close Help Desk Tickets.
- Analyze and identify common reoccurring issues and report to product team and level 3 engineering team.
- Remotely troubleshoot Hardware and Software Issues
- Setup and Configure Devices (Tablets, Printers, Ram Mounts) for project deployments.
- Product test software for quality assurance prior to releasing production builds.
- Collaborate with Level 3 engineering team on more technical issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Customer Service Skills are essential.
- Ability to teach and train in front of various sized audiences
- Project Management experience/IT Project Background helpful.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills; self-sufficient; comfortable in a fast-paced environment; organized and detail oriented.
- Have strong PC skills and local area networking familiarity; should be comfortable with troubleshooting of software applications. Technology enthusiast.
- Have a strong problem-solving temperament and ability to manage complex projects.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills as well as a good phone presence.
- Previous experience as business analyst/business requirements preferred.
- Previous experience with working with large data and cleansing data preferred.
- Basic Android experience
- Reporting experience using Jasper or similar tools
- Ability to manage & support customers.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply to task at hand.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to contribute in a cohesive and highly productive team.
- Willing to travel 25 - 50% or as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 2 years (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location