Corra is the global digital agency that lifestyle brands trust to accelerate their growth. Working at the intersection of commerce technology and customer experience strategy, we are known for our unmatched ability to deliver comprehensive digital solutions to leading B2C and B2B retailers.
Over the past 15+ years, we have helped merchants enable and scale their commerce vision, channeling our expertise and passion in the Magento Commerce, Adobe Experience Cloud, SAP Commerce Cloud, and Shopify Plus platforms along with many vetted technology partners.
Winner of multiple Best Places to Work awards, we offer exciting and challenging projects with industry leading companies, competitive health benefits, flexible work arrangements, ongoing career development, company outings and tons of other bonuses.
Corra is seeking a highly motivated Solutions Strategist to join our team. As a Solutions Strategist, you will be a key member of the Technology organization and report to the Solutions Strategy Manager. You will play a critical role on the Solutions Strategy team by driving best practices and finding innovative and creative solutions that are crucial to ecommerce success.
- Serve as the subject-matter expert (SME) for the functional capabilities and underlying technical aspects of the ecommerce platforms that Corra specializes in Shopify Plus.
- Help clients design, implement, integrate, and optimize solutions that are crucial to ecommerce success and are proven to increase revenue and produce ROI. The solutions typically built across the ecommerce platform are: ERP, OMS, inventory management, payment services, WMS, fulfillment, CMS, CRM, customer experience solutions, analytics & tracking tools, optimization & personalization tools, and more.
- Stay up-to-date with the capabilities of Corra’s technology Partners and other innovative third party extensions and solutions in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with the business to establish a shared vision and goals for the work product (i.e., what the project will create, for whom, and why), and ensure that it is communicated and understood by the team.
- Create and manage a list of required features — the Product Backlog in JIRA — and ensure they are prioritized based on value, size, risk, and other relevant considerations.
- Progressively decompose and refine the Product Backlog from Sprint to Sprint in response to insights about opportunities, constraints, and risks. Identify candidate stories for future sprints.
- Work with engineering team and QA to ensure delivery of a work product that meets the requirements and acceptance criteria through ongoing collaboration, leading requirements definition, analysis, documentation, smoke testing the features produced to confirm that they meet the acceptance criteria, leading required training for the client team, and facilitating user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Create and manage supporting documentation deliverables — User Stories, Functional Specifications Document (FSD), Use Cases, Data Mapping, Workflow Diagrams and more.
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects, with varying degrees of complexity and business priority, for a single client and across a portfolio of clients.
- Roadmap Execution — Collaborate with the Corra Client Services and Project Management teams to engage and lead discussions with client stakeholders for long term planning, visioning and roadmapping with a focus on increasing revenue and optimizing ROI.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to respond to Request for Proposal (RFP) and create the Project Scope and Estimate during the sales cycle, by leading requirements gathering meetings with client stakeholders to identify project requirements.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as an IT Solutions Strategist / Business Analyst / Product Manager or related title, preferably in an agency or client-facing setting and working with a cross-functional team.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience in a technology sector
- Minimum 1-2 years hands-on experience with ecommerce, preferably with an ecommerce platform. We specialize in Shopify Plus. Certification is a plus.
- Must have outstanding communication skills — written, verbal and listening — and be comfortable in facilitating discussions, communicating insights and presenting to internal and client stakeholders.
- Experience with system integrations that are crucial to ecommerce success, such as ERP, OMS, payment services, WMS or fulfillment, CMS, CRM and more.
- Working knowledge of general principles of open source software, SQL databases, HTML and CSS, web services, and common web technologies integral to building seamless multi-channel experiences.
- Creative problem solver with ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment and remain positive in the face of a challenge.
- Experience as a Product Owner using Agile and Scrum for software development is preferred. Certification is a plus.
- Experience using JIRA, Mavenlink or other Issue and Project Tracking software is preferred.
- Some travel is required for onsite visits with clients.
Corra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time