If you are a communication enthusiast seeking an opportunity to help grow our ultrasound business, join our Service Marketing team as a Service Marketing Communications Manager. Based in Mountain View, CA, or Issaquah, WA, you will report into the Director of Service Marketing and Customer Education. The Customer Services (“Service Marketing”) team is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing communication programs and activities in support of our global ultrasound business.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing communication strategies and plans encompassing collateral/events/demand generation/sales enablement, and digital communications
- Manage intranet and Internet content
- Serve as a key resource for the product marketing, field service, executive management, and global cross-modality teams to write and deliver high-impact presentations
- Ensure consistent messaging across communication channels to effectively represent the company’s products, solutions and services to customers, prospects, employees, partners, and media.
- Leverage best practices to drive sales promotions using best practices in digital marketing, content marketing and demand generation in partnership with other internal digital strategy teams as required.
- Analyze communication program results; implement improvements based on insights.
- Interface with global stakeholders, executives, and Service Marketing product managers to drive promotion of critical assets.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- BA/BS Communications or equivalent; MBA highly desirable
- 10+ years of successful experience within marketing communications or communications
- Ability to interface with upper management and global colleagues in a professional manner
- Proven creative, innovative and strategic thinker
- Collaborative team player
- Effective and engaging writer and storyteller with strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Possess ability to contribute to a collaborative and “can do” working environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience managing the creation of integrated marketing communications programs preferably in the healthcare sector
- Strength in managing and leading programs to success, attention to detail with an ability to think strategically
- Possess a strong record of execution, and a desire to make a difference in healthcare.
- Deep and broad professional experience in solving complex communication challenges
- You are a great listener and can distill information and turn it into a logical, succinct, and compelling story or presentation in PowerPoint
- You are curious and enjoy team collaboration as part of the process in developing your marketing communications executions
- You love to create promotions yielding a solid ROI
- Experience building and managing demand generation campaigns
- Successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as listed above
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.