Our Telecommunications, Media and Technology (TMT) industry clients include some of the most valued companies in the U.S. and many of the world's top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, scale and transform their operations, modernize their processes and technologies, and constantly improve their customer experience. Our Technology sector includes the world leaders in software, semiconductor, Cloud, analytics, cyber, networking, enterprise and personal computing, and technology services.
XaaS Models -long employed by High Tech companies-create significant value for both customers and the companies that adopt them. These models are profoundly different from traditional business models and will require a very different set of business capabilities so that customers are able to access, consume, and pay for services based on need and usage-from content to technology infrastructure and enterprise software solutions-in a flexible, scalable, and secure manner.
Deloitte has guided numerous companies through business model transformations towards XaaS while employing in-depth knowledge of new business capabilities, processes and complex interrelated systems. We are seeking an experienced leader with expertise in new capabilities across the entire Lead to Cash value chain, including the areas of offer management and delivery, pricing, sales, configure-price-quote, subscription management, service provisioning, subscription billing and invoicing, and revenue recognition.
Do you want to be part of a team that transforms the business landscape for its clients? Do you want to be on the winning team that drives transformation, improves productivity and streamlines business operations? Do you feel your skills surpass those of your peers and colleagues? If your answer is yes, we want to hear from you immediately!
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
- DigitalMix | an integrated set of platforms to enable business re-platforming
Work You'll Do
Our practitioners work in integrated project teams on a range of projects covering the entire Lead to Cash lifecycle from planning through to design, development and the deployment of solutions. These project teams will often include leaders and specialists from other business and technical disciplines from within the consulting practice and from our clients. A focus on team work is therefore critical. As a XaaS Transformation Senior Manager, you will bring considerable functional expertise to define new business capabilities, processes, and solutions to transform new business models. You will interact daily with key business and IT executives and lead multiple teams in various strategy and implementation activities
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting; mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of work; manage engagement economics; manage engagement risk
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Perform role of counselor and coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view" documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in industry periodicals
With a full range of capabilities, we work with clients through the entire transformation, from inception and design through execution and operation. We have professionals who are knowledgeable about all industry dynamics, core functional areas, strategic capabilities, and enablement technologies. We have a tested, proven framework and transformation methodology to guide our clients with confidence from business strategy through technical enablement:
- Overall business strategy to drive flexible consumption-based business models for the organization
- Clear definition and alignment on "what" is sold, "to whom," and "how"
- Enabling processes and policies to support the target business model
- Operating model: Based on new set of business capabilities defining the right structure for organizing them to optimally deliver a company's offerings to the marketplace
- Technology platform: Strategic automation of processes for efficiency via a technology platform-applications, infrastructure, data, integration, and security
Learn more about the XaaS practice
- 10+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience
- 10+ years serving clients in Hi-Tech sector space with demonstrated experience working in at least one of the following domains: Hardware, Software, IoT, or Cloud.
- Experience leading complex Go-to-Market transformations to as-a-Service, including leading clients and consulting staff through strategy, definition of engagement model along customer journeys (direct and indirect) and key sales, services and customer success roles, defining and prioritizing GTM capabilities (sales enablement, sales operations, digital service management etc.)
- Experience in devising sales strategies and process optimization aimed at improving sales productivity, including incentive design and implementation, planning, quota, territory, forecasting, sales reporting (including pipeline, forecasting, performance), and tool enablement and adoption
- Application of methods and tools that provide insights for decision making, performance evaluation and optimization, as well as definition of recommendations and actions for clients that meet desired outcomes and strategy around sales, customer retention, and service excellence
- Solid understanding of XaaS models such as subscriptions, pay-as-you-go, usage-based and their role in innovative go-to-market approaches and new revenue models, as well as impact on customer engagement processes
- Experience working across a broad range of CRM-related technology solutions and applications, with solid understanding of the foundational architecture and business models they support
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience with selling to C-level executives and other business development activities
- Proven track record of consistently attaining managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
- At least 5 years of experience contributing to the development and presentation of client proposals.
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization is preferred
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.