- Morris Lapidus
A spectacular blend of Golden Era glamour and modern luxury, Fontainebleau today reinvents the original vision of legendary architect Morris Lapidus - a stage where everyone plays their unique part. At Fontainebleau, striking design, contemporary art, music, fashion and technology merge into a vibrant new kind of guest experience. Guests are invited to enter a world where they are free to play, shop, dine, spa, meet or simply relax - however they define a perfect day. Situated on oceanfront Collins Avenue in the heart of Millionaire's Row, Fontainebleau Miami Beach is one of the most historically and architecturally significant hotels on Miami Beach. Opened in 1954 and designed by Morris Lapidus, it was the most luxurious hotel on Miami Beach, and is thought to be the most significant building of Lapidus' career.
Example of duties:
(includes but is not limited to the following)
- Assist with the development, design, editing and distribution of all property collateral and promotions
- Assist with amending and loading new content, including promotions, menus, specials, descriptions and imagery on fontainebleau.com through the Content Management System (CMS)
- Work with multiple external vendors to obtain estimates and execute jobs, as needed
- Deploy and oversee distribution of promotions and content to external partner websites; assure content is updated in a timely manner (i.e. GMCVB, Tripadvisor, Open Table)
- Maintain log/calendars of events, mailings, emails, web promotions, seasonal creative and other program, especially as it relates to assigned departments
- Ensure all designs follow brand guidelines and showcase our brand in the most organic and impactful way.
- Manage additional departmental projects on behalf of the Marketing Department as assigned, including, but not limited to, cataloguing of all images, development of hotel materials, monthly reporting and more.
- Track all action items and recommendations assigned, and follow-up with Team Members
- Assist with content creation, writing and editing stories and promotions
- Help develop special events and offers in key need periods to drive business
- Build knowledge base including keeping current on the latest trends in the hotel marketing industry
- In depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Technology driven with ability to assimilate new software systems quickly
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Well-organized and demonstrates strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a high-paced work environment, handling multiple initiatives and tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Implementation experience or specific experience with a CRM is a plus
- Proven experience providing exceptional client service
- Occasional events (1-2 per month) on nights and/or weekends are required.
Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, business or advertising
Minimum 2 years in marketing industry, preferably hospitality environment