At Bigge, we are elevating America with over 1,500 cranes in our fleet. We buy, rent, maintain, and sell cranes that are deployed throughout the United States. Since 1916, we have been building America’s landmarks, and we are proud to have created one of the highest performing equipment companies in the world.
Bigge is leading the transformation of the crane and rigging industry with a unique approach to maintaining the best people, equipment, and technology in the market. By leveraging our leadership position in the industry and innovative technology platform, we are forging new ground in the areas of safety, rental fleet growth, and employee growth.
The Territory Manager position will be the face to face liaison between our company and its potential new customers and current key accounts. The Crane Sales Representative will be a self-motivated individual with previous knowledge in the Mobile Crane business. This individual needs to be a self-starter, innovative, goal-oriented, positive, and able to meet all sales goals assigned.
- Meet or exceed individual daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Obtain new and maintain existing accounts by providing world-class customer service.
- Close new accounts by face to face interaction as well as answering telephones, faxes, and e-mail inquiries; verifying and entering information
- Being able to research new areas of business and “seize”.
- “Upselling” projects and being able to identify “add-ons” to current accounts.
- Manage existing accounts to promote and develop new relationships to grow revenue
- Develop and actively sell value-added solutions for complex and technical applications.
- Understands relevant mechanical, electrical, and structural application information to advise clients.
- Working with multi departments on making sure delivery time and client expectations are met and managed accordingly.
- Project management (profitability for projects in a territory).
- Provide accurate job estimating.
- Being able to adapt to different personality types working with external/internal clients.
- High school diploma or equivalent; College degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years within the construction or crane industries.
- Contacts/experience selling in the Atlantic Coast Region (particularly North Carolina, and South Carolina).
- Strong relationship development, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Strong background within the industry and a proven ability to effectively close key orders and maintain key accounts.
- Previous experience with CRM systems (preferably SalesForce)
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Efficient with time management.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs frequently.
- Proficient with MS Office, Word, and Excel.
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- The company supplied fuel card
- Company cell phone and tablet
- Competitive pay and a matching 401(k) plan
- Vacation, Company Holidays, Personal Days and Sick Days
- Flexible spending accounts/Health savings account
Bigge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, military or veteran status.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.