Located in vibrant Midtown Sacramento and rated as one of Sacramento’s Best Places to Work, Rhombus Systems is looking for a Customer Success Engineer to play a key role in developing solutions to customer specifications and for customer support.
Rhombus Systems is on a mission to make the world a safer place. For organizations, video security is an essential tool to maintain safe environments, yet today it is one of the most outdated and stagnant pieces of technology. Rhombus Systems changes that with its centralized platform that combines intelligent cameras, sensors, and AI analytics to help organizations improve safety and operations at scale. We have a solid product-market fit, customers love us, and our solution makes a profound impact and difference in the world.
The ideal candidate has a big impact within the company as you are usually the first line of communication with a customer and often the person that resolves any issues they might have. This role coordinates with a lot of different departments including Sales, Engineering and more. This position will require software engineering skills, so the ideal candidate should feel just as comfortable talking with customers as they are developing new features.
What You’ll Do:
- Customer Support: Managing the support lifecycle
- Product Development/Programming: Implement new feature requests for customers
- Product Management: Becoming an expert in the product, and providing key input on product roadmap
- Quality Assurance: Finding ways our customers will break things
What We’re Looking For:
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, patience, and curiosity
This job is based in Sacramento, CA and compensation is dependent on experience. (Exceptions currently being made throughout COVID-19 to allow employees to work from home as needed for safety.)
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, successful start-up, please apply!
About Rhombus Systems
Rhombus Systems provides cloud managed video security and IoT sensors for enterprises to better manage their physical spaces. Companies can setup smart cameras anywhere in their organization in minutes without the need for complicated servers or extra wires. The company is founded by industry veterans and is backed by Lemnos Labs and Promus Ventures.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sacramento, CA 95811: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Java: 1 year (Preferred)
- Software as a Service (SaaS): 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location