Who are we?
Catalys, Ontario is a division of Crevier Group. We are a family business that was established in 1945. The current shareholders of the third generation of the Crevier family adopt a philosophy of proximity and reliability that we have the chance to feel daily at work. Our ambition for growth is materialised by our recent establishment of a multi-energy station, our national acquisitions as well as our organic growth. We invite you to visit www.crevier.ca for more information.
We believe that what makes us strong is the sum of the individual talents that shape our team. That's why we care about the success and fulfilment of our employees. We contribute by offering a great diversity of projects, development opportunities through accessible training as well as internal promotion opportunities. If you like to work in the heat of the moment through a dynamic, collaborative working climate, and looking to grow professionally through a host of new challenges, look no further and set out together!
The principal mandate of the TSR Industrial,is to participate in close collaboration and coordination with the Ontario Director of Sales in the strategic development activities for the Ontario Lubricants Division and to develop the business and manage the sales activities in his assigned territory.The TSR-Industrialis also responsible for growing the Industrial business in the territory in order to achieve the highest levels of sales performance. The composition of the Territory will be reviewed periodically with the Director of Sales of Ontario in order to take account of the strategies, priorities and the needs of the Organization. In this role, the TSR Industrial is responsible for driving sales activities for the full line of industrial lubricants and other related products and services with emphasis on establishing a strong market share and brand positioning in the assigned region. He will contribute to the development and execution of comprehensive sales strategies that achieve the profit and growth goals of the company.The TSR Industrial is an essential role in driving revenue and profit for our company, with the ultimate task of implementing and executing an aggressive business development and sales strategy designed to capture cross selling and new business opportunities.The target market segments include Metal Working, Plastics, Food Manufacture and General Manufacturing.
- Development of optimized territory plans that support profitable growth and incorporate estimates for Share of Wallet for existing customers and new business development.
- Acquire and maintain major accounts.
- Overall Management of the Sales Pipeline through the day to day activities
- Setting of SMART (Specific, Measureable, Attainable, Realistic, and Timely) Goals
- Improve the organization’s ability to sell on Value versusPrice.
- Adopt and consistently use the CRM system. * Utilize CRM dashboard and KPI’s to help toward goal attainment.
- Work collaboratively with field sales, internal departments, and external partners and manufacturers/suppliers to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Senior level experience in Industrial and/or metalworking market segments.
- B to B front line sales experience (5years minimum) in a related business environment or similar focused industry with emphasis on ValueSelling.
- Experience using CRM solutions(best practices, functionality, advantages anddisadvantages).
- Multitasking Skills and proficiency in various Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Excel, Word andPowerpoint.Relational skills :
- Strategic thinker who can assist in development of strategy yet understandsoperations.
- Proven track record of exceeding quota, goals and profit objectives through coaching and motivating others.
- Experience building senior level relationships internal and external to theorganization.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate, make difficult decisions, influence others and managechange.
- High level problem solving, analysis and sales processskills
- Team Orientation with ability to deal with different personalities, overcome barriers to communication and findsolutions.
- Strong business and financial acumen understanding how the Customer and Company achieveprofit.
- Strong communication, presentation, organization, collaboration and interpersonalskills.
- Strong customer focus, leadership, influencing and team building skills
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a science, economics, marketing, finance or related technical specialty
Experience: Minimum of 5years of experience in a Business to Business environment Certified Lubricants Specialist (CLS) is an asset
Language: Fluent in English. French speaking and writing is an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19