Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!” Hear from the Trulioo Technology team about advancing your career by clicking here!
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. We are headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, have a satellite office in Dublin, Ireland, and are expanding our US teams in both San Diego and Austin. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
To help support our continued growth, we are looking for a full time position for an experienced Sr. DevOps Engineer. As a Sr. DevOps Engineer, you will own some aspects of project work, site reliability engineering, development tools, release management, and overall platform performance. You will proactively help application developers build highly scalable services, architect infrastructure as code to gain efficiencies and increase productivity across all projects. This role will report into the Sr. Director of DevOps and be part of our global DevOps team.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the infrastructure layer of our mixed linux and windows stack for the company's production, staging, QA and development environments.
- Work to maintain our uptime and system stability expectations in a sensitive operational environment
- Collaborate with SecOps to monitor and constantly improve the security posture of our platform.
- Close collaboration with Product Management, Development, SecOps and Compliance stakeholders.
- Work with the development and QA teams to support changing needs in development, test and production environments.
- Research and advise on new technology, tools and automation methodologies.
- Trulioo DevOps is a 24/7 Global operation that requires occasional on-call responsibilities that will be mostly during your business hours.
- Experience guiding and mentoring junior members of the DevOps team.
- Experience managing technology vendors
- Strong hands on technical background with Windows & Linux.
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and principals.
- Architecture experience in AWS Cloud
- Scripting experience such as Powershell, Bash or Python.
- CI/CD experience with Bitbucket, CodeDeploy, Teamcity ...etc
- Experience administering relational and nosql databases like MySQL, Redshift, DynamoDB and Redis.
- Container orchestration with Docker, Fargate & Kubernetes.
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools like ElasticSearch, kiban, NewRelic, logstash and fluentd
- A strong urge to automate
Education and Experience:
- 5+ years technology experience focused on DevOps and appropriate education.
- 3+ years of experience with AWS Cloud Services
Bonus if you have...
- AWS Solutions Architect Professional
- AWS Associate Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.