It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Since launching in 2010, WP Engine has become the world’s leading WordPress Digital Experience Platform (DXP), now with over 100,000 customers in 140 countries. We’re proud of the technology and service we offer our customers that move their businesses forward faster. At WP Engine, we strive to do the best work of our careers, and feel empowered to do what is right for our customers. We love investing in employee success and uncovering opportunities for you, the best, to get better. 99 percent of employees believe you’re made to feel welcome at WP Engine. Be you. Be here.
Are you passionate about growing a business using analytics, strategy and storytelling? Do you want to part of founding an organization at WP Engine?
What's cool about this job.
We are looking for analysts to help set our revenue growth strategy and execution. In this role, you will work on assessing and analyzing our revenue growth from customer acquisition, retention, and up-sell. You are driven to understand the "who, what, how, and why" in crafting and delivering measurable insights and strategies!
The day to day.
- Support cross-functional efforts across a variety of revenue levers from customer segmentation, pricing, sales model, retention analytics, and up-sell
- Have the ability to bridge what is occurring in the market against WP Engine’s performance.
- Develop new analytical models, approaches and measurements.
- Work directly with executives on helping them to understand our business and how to further accelerate our profitable growth
- Present routinely to senior leaders
- Learn new skills and capabilities that will accelerate your development and career
Your skills and expertise.
You are tremendous problem solver with a measurable track of record of success. You have the capacity for powerful, data driven insights and the EQ to work with others to achieve results!
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Math, and/or MIS or a related field preferred.
- Experience in Strategy Consulting or Other Professional Services (e.g. PE firm) with minimum of 1-2 years of top firm experience preferred
- Experience in solving problems
- Ability to write advanced SQL queries, including experience with big data platforms like Google BigQuery required
- Experience with subscription, SaaS businesses
- Experience with sales and customer success preferred
- Experience with BI visualization platforms (Looker, Tableau, etc) preferred.
- Strong skills with Excel and Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite required.
- Operate comfortably in a fast-growing environment where organizational change is required for growth and customer needs and demands are also ever-changing.
- Demonstrate the following: initiative, curiosity, desire to learn and work ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work after hours and weekends on occasion
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The perks and benefits:
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn’t like time off)
- Gym membership discount
At WP Engine, we strive to have the broadest possible view of diversity, going beyond visible differences to include the background, experiences, skills, and perspectives that make each person unique. WP Engine is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.