**CANDIDATES WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT AN ATTACHED RESUME**
Icon Media Direct, the 3rd largest independent agency in Los Angeles and an industry leader in building brands and driving client sales with performance driven media solutions, is seeking an Account Coordinator. The ideal candidate will possess a curiosity to research consumer behaviors for data insights and have a passion to develop those data insights into client solutions. The Account Coordinator position is a great way to foster client interaction skills, implement advertising/media strategy, and strengthen analytical skills. The Account Coordinator’s primary responsibilities are to work with an account team to drive our clients’ business growth with positive ROI.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assist the Account Manager (AM) and account team with daily business needs
- Understand account’s overall strategic and tactical objectives, assisting with the implementation of marketing media plans and ongoing maintenance
- Maintain excellent organizational skills including databases containing of media activity and client performance
- Performance evaluation of media activity and recommendations for further improvement
- Excellent communication skills to create persuasive professional correspondence and presentations
- Initiative to continually learn industry trends
- Takes ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Demonstrated flexibility in job responsibilities. Due to fluctuating demands, and the nature of Icon Media Direct’s business flow, it may be necessary for each team member to perform a multitude of different functions not specifically outlined above.
Minimum Job Requirements include:
- College degree is preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a professional business environment is required, preferably in the Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations or Digital Media industries.
- Microsoft Office 2010 proficiency (Word, Excel (Advanced Level including pivot tables), Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Salary is based on skills and experience.
- All skills will be tested upon interview.
- All applicants are subject to background checks and offers of employment will be pending the verification of information listed on application.
- All applicants will need to provide a list of professional references.
- Icon Media Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- For more information on our company, please visit our website at: www.iconmediadirect.com.
**NO RECRUITERS OR PHONE CALLS PLEASE**
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location