Nashville-basedFirstBank, a wholly owned subsidiary of FB Financial Corporation (NYSE: FBK), is the third largest Tennessee-headquartered bank with 81 full-service bank branches across Tennessee, South Central Kentucky, North Alabama and North Georgia, and a national mortgage business with offices across the Southeast. The bank serves five of the major metropolitan markets in Tennessee and with approximately $11.2 billion in total assets, has the resources to provide a comprehensive variety of financial services and products.
FirstBank has been recognized as one of Tennessee’s best employers by Business Tennessee magazine and The Tennessean. The Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry, and the Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management have also recognized FirstBank.
FirstBank does more than provide consumers with best of class financial services. It is a place for employees to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At FirstBank it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The Universal Banker delivers FirstBank service excellence through accurate and efficient transaction processing, uncovering and meeting customer needs, and successfully selling bank products and services via the Bank’s needs discovery process. Universal Bankers regularly apply policies and best practices based on FirstBank and financial industry knowledge, supporting the Financial Center with an advanced level of bank product knowledge and mentoring other branch Associates as needed.
- Identify customer needs and provide appropriate guidance and perspective when recommending and explaining bank products and services, using established guidelines, brand model and service standards; make referrals to the appropriate Bank partners as customer needs dictate.
- Support both Financial Center Manager and Relationship Manager operations performing Teller Manager, Financial Service Representative and/or Relationship Manager Associate duties as needed.
- Service and maintain loan portfolios, including but not limited to processing new loan requests, modifying existing loans, coordinating and underwriting loans, and clearing exceptions as needed.
- Build relationships with community businesses and consumer clients, achieving personal and branch targets and goals for new accounts.
- May support Financial Center Manager in day-to-day operations of branch.
- Represent the Bank at community activities and outside sales opportunities.
- Model consistent, distinctive service to all customers when delivering the FirstBank service experience.
- Practice and foster safe and sound bank procedures, including adherence to applicable laws and regulations, internal controls, operational procedures, and risk management policies; adhere to security protocols.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Education: High school diploma or the equivalent required
Experience: Minimum of three years, with specific bank experience required
Certifications and Licenses: National Mortgage Lending Service (NMLS) certification, Credit Life Insurance License, and Notary preferred