ICU Job Description-2021
ICU is one of the fastest growing security integrators in California with a specialty in school campus safety and real time crime centers for law enforcement agencies. We are focused on customer outcomes, and our expansive portfolio consists of public safety cameras, security analytics, access control, mass communication, paging/intercom, audio/visual, campus safety audits/reporting/remediation, multipurpose sensors, and integrity/monitoring solutions. Our proven process produces measurable business outcomes for our customers.
ICU’s target market consists of public sector agencies such as cities, counties, law enforcement agencies, and educational institutions and school districts with a primary focus on K12 school districts and law enforcement within California.
MUST BE LOCATED LOCALLY TO THE CENTRAL VALLEY OF CALIFORNIA
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is a key role for the strategic planning, execution, and management of sales growth within a territory in the field. The RSM is responsible for communicating the corporate sales objectives within appointed Territory. The RSM needs to effectively collaborate with the Sales and Engineering Teams and other corporate team members to manage all aspects of the sales activities to support the client base.
The position is responsible for the successful implementation and effective time management to maximize growth, brand awareness, and relationships with existing accounts; managing daily, weekly, monthly sales and territory plans; and contributing to the development of the Company’s overall strategic plan to ensure optimal performance.
- Leverage ICU’s proven process for business development, sales activities, and account management.
- Achieve and surpass quota through diligent sales activities.
- Daily prospecting leveraging an omni-channel approach.
- Increase sales through new accounts and expanding existing accounts.
- Manage CRM and reporting daily.
- Work directly with customers, partners, and distributors both in person and virtually.
- Manage accounts effectively to ensure outcomes are actualized and new opportunities discovered.
- Maintain industry and vertical knowledge proficiency on initiatives, technologies, and other impactful subjects.
- Attend Industry Events and sales meetings as required.
- Previous Gov/Ed sales experience - ability to demonstrate knowledge and internetworking skills
- Strong understanding of government procurement and pipeline activities
- Ability to operate remotely and independently
- Comprehensively manage opportunities from start to finish
- Proven competency in both technical and business acumen
- Smart, innovative, driven, competitive, humble, hungry
- Solid IQ, Enhanced EQ, Strong AQ (Adversity Quotient), Dominant TQ (Technology Quotient)
- Base Salary + Robust Variable Compensation Plan
- Comprehensive medical and dental benefits
- 401(k) and Employee Share Plan, both with company matching