Cartridge Works, Inc. is a small and growing company that sells ink & toner cartridges for printers to businesses nationwide.
The job is making outbound sales calls and/or information gathering calls (cold calls) 7 hours a day. Business hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm PST
*PLEASE NOTE! Remote/working from home DOES NOT offer an hourly wage. These positions offer a generous commission structure and the freedom to choose your own hours.
Average salespeople in our industry make between $80,000 and $150,000/year. Top producers make substantially more. Room for growth/advancement. Open your own branch office, build and hire/train your own sales team and become a sales manager or even a VP of sales.
Check out our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/cartridgeworksinc and our website at www.cartridgeworks.net
- Contacting potential customers to inform them about our company’s products and services using scripts
- Answering questions about products or the company
- Asking questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
We are looking for enthusiastic people to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business relationships.
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Excellent knowledge of English and the ability to speak professionally by telephone in a corporate business environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Punctual, reliable and teachable. Willing to memorize and practice written material.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- English (Required)
- One location