Capella is at the forefront of making vital information about our world accessible in a timely manner. We're leveraging proven technologies and building new capabilities to create a constellation of SAR satellites that can collect information about any spot on the planet within an hour. At Capella you'll workin a collaborative team environment, alongside smart people with a history of space mission success. No prior space experience is neededâ€”we're looking for people excited about tackling seemingly impossible challenges, learning new skills and concepts, and helping each other achieve success. Our mission and our products are meant to understand the whole world and help everyone in it, regardless of race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger. We value diversity at Capella and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position, but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
About the Team
The Customer Success team at Capella Space is focused on delivering the value of high-resolution SAR to customers across commercial verticals and government organizations domestically and internationally. Whether their needs are focused on reliable revisit, understanding change, or customized analytics that leverage the power of SAR, the customer success team is focused on meeting our customers where they work and delivering information that helps them meet their business and mission objectives.
About the Role
Reporting the Director of Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager will be a key contributor to our team strategy and will ensure its execution by supporting our global customers and reseller Partner network. The CSM will work with our customers to deliver world class SAR imagery products through an intuitive system that ensures customers can easily interact with Capella's constellation and integrate our data and data access systems into their existing workflows and platforms. You will be responsible for building long-term strategic relationships, providing best-in-class post-sales support, on-boarding and training, and delivering an overall stellar customer experience. This includes serving as an internal advocate for customers, encouraging product adoption and maintaining high engagement with our customers and partners. This position is intended to cover an international territory and as such may require shifted working hours and weekend coverage.
- Be an advocate for the customer to ensure Capella delivers a stellar customer experience.
- Be an expert on Capella's product and services to deliver on Capella's customer promise.
- Onboard new customers and resellers effectively, ensuring that customers and resellers successfully adopt our platform and are trained on Capella product offerings.
- Achieve a deep understanding of customer workflows, align on their business objectives so that you can deliver tailored recommendations to drive ROI and a great customer experience.
- Collaborate with the sales teams and resellers to create key account plans and execute an account service strategy to ensure repeat businessAssist customers to use and adopt our products they have purchased.
- Proactively strengthen account service relationships across your portfolio of customers to mitigate delivery risk and foster high customer satisfaction.
- Communicate consistently with customers throughout the post-sales contract life-cycle, escalating important issues where needed based on actionable insights.
- Collaborate with the product, marketing and sales teams to communicate new use cases, features, and functionality that will enhance the customer's workflow and drive product adoption.
- Participate in the evolution of our support desk and help resolve support tickets efficiently.
- Create quarterly and yearly strategies and tactics to improve KPIs such as Net Promoter Score (NPS) and C-Sat (Customer Satisfaction).
- Strong and proven track record of successfully managing client service relationships or projects across international geographies
- Customer facing experience including onboarding, key account management, ongoing support, contract renewal, and prioritization across multiple internal and external stakeholders to meet requirements
- Experience collaborating with engineering and product teams to assess feasibility and support adoption of complex product features and capabilities, representing the voice of the customer
- Customer-centric mindset and experience translating customer requirements into priorities and clear direction for the product teams
- Excellent communication, writing, and cross-team collaboration skills
- Project management skills including milestone updates and delivery reporting
- Willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done while delivering against quarterly and yearly business priorities
- Experience building Customer Success standard operating procedures and taking a continuous improvement mindset to problem solving
- Some experience with remotely sensed imagery and data products.
- Experience in customer success or service with focus on international markets.
- Min 5 years of experience in external customer focused roles.
- Undergraduate degree or an equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Having a Masters Degree is preferred.
In addition to an opportunity to take part in an innovative and fast-growing business with a highly motivated and skilled team, we also take pride in taking care of our employees. Here are just a few ways that we show our appreciation:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flex Spending
- Short and Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA
- 401(k) Plan
- Flexible PTO
- Gourmet-style, Daily Lunch
- Capella Community Events
- Equity Commuter and Parking benefits
- Parental Leave
- Dog-friendly Work Environment (SF)
- Cell and Internet Monthly Stipend