Description: We have locations in 17 states and new stores opening every month. Sukar & Sons is one of the fastest growing Authorized Exclusive Cricket Wireless Retailers. Our environment is a fast-paced, challenging, and a rewarding place to work. We value diversity and inclusion. This is what makes our company successful and great! We are currently looking for self-motivated, cheerful, enthusiastic sales advocates who have excellent communication skills, an aggressive attitude towards sales, and embrace a customer-first mentality to become part of our team.
Position Overview: The Sales Advocate position enjoys a high energy and fast paced environment. Responsibilities include providing outstanding customer experience and selling wireless solutions to new and existing customers. In addition, maintain a positive coachable attitude and collaborative team environment. We provide tailored solutions for our customers that go above and beyond our competitors in the wireless industry. As a team member, sales advocates will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
- Provides exceptional customer service to individuals visiting the store location, including greeting customers, answering phones and providing solutions to their needs.
- Exceed monthly revenue sales goals through acquiring new customer accounts and maximizing revenue generating features on existing customer base.
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store location.
- Adhere to retail store compliance training and courses.
- Work with store management on opening, closing, cash handling, inventory counts and store deposit policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate cash balancing transactions and supporting documentation.
- Display excellent store appearance including: sales floor, back room, restrooms and individual work area according to company standards.
- Assist management with designated tasks, duties, or projects as needed.
- Assist customers with new activation, upgrades, account changes and bill payments. Bundle accessory sales and plan / feature upgrades.
- Provide first time resolutions for customer issues.
- Help the team achieve monthly sales quotas.
- At least 1 yr experience in a sales or retail goal based environment.
- 1 year of commissionable experience preferred
- 1 year of cellular experience preferred
- Professional, energetic and positive attitude.
- Ability to analyze results, plan for the future, make good decisions, take responsibility and accountability for performance.
- Strong written, verbal persuasion, and communication skills
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, overtime, weekends, and holidays in a fast-pace or extremely busy environment.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proficient cash handling skills, including cash drawer reconciliation
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor
- Proficient use of PC computer programs and keyboard skills
- Applicants who DO NOT meet above requirements will not be considered
**A $500 Bonus will be paid out to you as well when you get past your 90 days probationary period!**
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 - $12.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location