Pallianera is a future forward company that has changed the way we think about health and beauty. Our corporate office is located in Yorkville Toronto and is focused on innovation that puts the health and beauty of its clients as their number one concern. Through Palllianera’s innovative dermal filler line, we strive to provide more advanced alternatives to current cosmetic injection products.
Pallianera is currently seeking a dynamic Sales Representative who is passionate about health and wellness, beauty treatments, skin and personal care, who will confidently approach and explain our services to potential clients. We offer innovative treatments and services for our business partners and we need to find a rockstar candidate who can communicate this to our clients, generate leads, reach or exceed sales goals and close deals. Duties will include prospecting, conducting research to identify new clients, building clientele through phone calls and marketing programs, maximizing opportunities, sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills that allow you to foster strong relationships. You will need to be comfortable conducting sales out in the field via face-to-face interactions with potential and existing customers. You are Pallianera’s frontline representative responsible for offering the best possible customer experience as well as explanations of any new or updated products when necessary. Previous experience in a sales role or working in a med spa, spa, dermatology or medical office is an advantage.
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
· Generating leads.
· Meeting/exceeding sales goals.
· Travel within the sales territory to meet prospects and customers.
· Perform virtual web demonstrations
· Conduct face-to-face meetings.
· Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
· Educate customers on how products and services can benefit them financially and professionally.
· Build and maintain relationships with new and repeat customers.
· Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
· Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
· Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts.
· Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
· Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
· Understanding and promoting company programs.
· Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
· Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
· Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
· Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
Sales Representative Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, communications or related field.
· Experience in sales preferred.
· Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
· A commitment to excellent customer service.
· Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
· Detail oriented self-starter who is willing to work independently
· Social, positive personality and proactive problem solver
· Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
If your sales and service skills are matched by an unsurpassed commitment to excellence, a demonstrated ability to establish exceptional rapport and a self-motivating desire to influence success, then we want to hear from you!
Expected start date: 2021-09-06
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19