- North Texas Area (Dallas/Fort Worth)
- Travel up to 100%, including extended overnight sessions
- Substantial overtime is routine and required during installs and retrofits
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
You will install, retrofit, service and maintain advanced, automated welding and cutting systems
In particular, you will:
- Directs, supervises and completes team installations and retrofits of Airgas fixed and flexible automation equipment
- Troubleshoots, diagnose and complete necessary repairs and perform routine maintenance, tuning and customer training on all types of Airgas equipment and products sold and maintained by the Advanced Fabrication Group.
- Represent the Company to our customers in a professional and courteous manner.
Are you a MATCH?
- Technical college training certification and direct, industry related experience is preferred.
- 5 years electronics experience/or training or equivalent required.
- Ability to read electric wiring diagrams and schematics
- Ability to comprehend and modify PLC ladder charts
- The associate must occasionally move more than 125 pounds with the aid of material handling equipment.
- Must be able to work inside and outside in temperatures ranging from 10 to 110 degrees.
- Valid state driver’s license
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. To view the EEO is the Law poster, click here. Airgas, an Air Liquide Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan or Policy Statement. This plan or policy statement is available for inspection upon request by contacting Human Resources at 855-269-5732.
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company and its group of companies, does not discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to benefits and privileges of employment. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact [email protected]
Job Posting: Aug 6, 2021, 5:39:01 PM