ABOUT CHURCH HILL CLASSICS
The trusted leader in the college diploma frame industry, Church Hill Classics handcrafts an exclusive line of officially licensed, high-quality frames for college and university degrees. As a certified woman-owned business and 10-time winner of Inc. 5000's Fastest-Growing Companies, Church Hill Classics proudly designs and builds each custom frame in its Connecticut-based facility.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
As the Reginal Sales Manager you will grow our core college business by building lasting, mutually-profitable relationships with bookstore partners through direct outreach as well as through our Sales team. Additionally, you will grow business outside traditional core space.
- Sell and manage diploma frame programs within a designated territory.
- Drive sales with both new and existing customers.
- Deliver compelling presentations to key decision-makers.
- Develop trusted and loyal business partnerships both externally and with our internal partners.
- Attend regularly scheduled sales and training meetings, including area, regional and national sales conventions for the purpose of learning products, industry trends, programs, and processes.
- Call on all assigned customers and prospects in the territory on a regular basis to effectively increase market penetration and meet sales growth goals.
- Ability to support manufacturer representative team through regularly scheduled meetings and calls.
- Develop and execute robust marketing campaigns, online and within bookstores, in all prospects and customers.
- Become an ongoing trusted specialist with your customers, utilizing value-add programs to deliver solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Sales, preferred. / Work experience in lieu of degree considered.
- 5+ years of sales, account management, or comparable experience.
- Prior sales experience within collegiate bookstore space is a bonus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and enjoy the independence of developing a business/territory.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and/or client needs simultaneously.
- Responsive and dependable in communication, execution of self-appointed tasks.
- Unafraid to work in a highly competitive market, driven primarily by relationships.
- A passion for helping Universities and graduates celebrate their important achievements.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
- Please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!