What is the Sales Development Program (SDP)?
The SDP prepares recently graduated professionals for a career in technical Sales in the construction industry. Through extensive training, program participants will learn technical sales methodologies and techniques and gain knowledge of Siemens’ products, technology and values.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Understanding the rich history of Siemens, business units, and associated products.
- Learning about the industry/channel/market
- Training on core selling skills and confirmed methodologies
- Establishing internal/external contacts
- Access to and network with Siemens’ senior decision makers and key leaders
The SDP is a full-time position that is crafted to build a balanced career path with Siemens. This instructional and interactive program is a recipe for a successful technical sales career with a global market leader.
Program Start Date: Summer 2022
Locations are Nationwide.
We are looking for people who are inventive, true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to challenges. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and further the successes of the company, our customers and the world.
To apply, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Majors: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial/Systems Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Construction Management or Electrical Engineering, Business. Other technical degrees will be considered.
- Prior internship experience in a sales or technical role
- Minimum GPA: 2.7 strongly preferred, but may consider 2.5 and above
- Relocation and Travel: Must be willing to relocate and travel as required by the program
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
As a full-time employee, your benefits will include:
- Competitive Health Care Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Holiday
- Retirement Plan: 401K Matching
- Employer Stock Investment
- Personal and Professional Development training
Our Culture: At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.