Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company” in 2019 and 2020, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 100 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. With offices in Vancouver, San Francisco, and Dublin, we’ve fostered a world-class team committed to building trust online. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Account Executive (Enterprise) is responsible for selling Trulioo products to new enterprise customers. This is a unique career opportunity to engage with customers in the Payments, e-Commerce, Marketplace and Technology verticals. You’re helping to ensure that everyone is able to participate in the global digital economy and that no one is left behind. You’ll be relied upon for your entrepreneurial nature, collaborative style, and ability to drive the sales funnel by aligning customer needs, product capabilities, and use case fit. Daily activities will include responding to incoming requests, proactively and systematically pursuing new customers and business opportunities, via Zoom, email, and marketing tools.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to and engage with inbound pre-qualified opportunities to further identify needs and requirements
- Supplement business development efforts with outbound lead generation activities through LinkedIN
- Progress all opportunities through the sales cycle diligently and professionally, while balancing conversion and longer term business opportunities
- Communicate with decision-makers via phone, email, and other tools, to understand their identity verification needs and requirements
- Coordinate our prospect’s evaluation of Trulioo including: leveraging solution engineers and other product experts, performing demos, and using mutual project plans.
- Team player with a positive and infectious attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented and big appetite for high achievement
- Update Salesforce database with information regularly
Education and Experience:
- Previous B2B experience in a software account executive role within a tech environment
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and an extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. You must be legally authorized to work in Canada or the United States of America. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you. #ZR