About OfficeSpace Software
Join OfficeSpace’s rapidly expanding team. Our customers are an extremely diverse group – from the fastest growing technology companies, to traditional enterprise customers who are transitioning to a more modern workplace infrastructure. With a team of over 140 employees based in the US, Costa Rica, and Canada, along with PE backing, we’re working every day to help create a better place for everyone. For more information visit officespacesoftware.com
We’re hiring a Client Success Operations Manager whose mission will be to drive the effectiveness and efficiency of our Client Success team. You will report into the VP of Client Success and will work with the CS management team to be a trusted partner in defining client success objectives, strategy, and tactics, and in implementing processes that scale.
This includes both managing existing processes and tools as well as introducing new ones so that the organization can globally scale as our business grows.
Responsibilities - What you will do:
- Become the Subject Matter Expert of our Gainsight implementation to support the client success organization
- Manage the CS technology stack, including the tools and operational workflows
- Work with BIS and other SMEs, manage and improve upon the data integration between Gainsight and other business systems
- Prepare reports to support the client success management team on operations, KPIs and team goals
- Provide supporting analysis to the CS management team showing leading indicators of renewals, upsells and KPIs and analyze them to understand what’s going well and what’s not
- Assist the CSM team with ad hoc data requests
- Implement solutions to overcome scaling challenges in a hyper growth setting
- Partner with members of the client success, support and product teams to introduce new capabilities, functionality and supporting processes
- Provide ongoing training for the CS team on new and existing tools and modules.
- Prepare and update process and tools documentation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in Customer Success Operations.
- Experience with administering both CRM and Customer Success Platforms (SalesForce, Gainsight in particular).
- Skilled in using data transformation methodologies (joining of data sets etc.) to drive insight to action.
- Data driven individual with a need to deep-dive into trends and anomalies in order to solve complex problems.
- Ability to deliver both long term strategic projects and short term tactical projects in parallel.
- Strong team player who can work cross functionally.
- Prior experience with Journey Orchestrator and customer marketing is a plus.
Culturally, here’s what we’re all about
- At OfficeSpace Software, the most important thing is trust. We trust our employees to take ownership of their work and set themselves up for success. Whether it’s flexible hours, remote options, or anything in between, we know that people work best in different ways and we embrace those differences
- Work-life balance is critical as we move to a work environment where the lines between home and office get blurrier all the time. We value people taking time off when they need it and being able to completely unplug from work so they can recharge their batteries
- Pandemic or not, we like to have fun together. Whether it’s axe throwing, costume contests, or video game nights when we’re all together, or shared workouts, late-night talk shows and virtual movie nights when we’re apart, OfficeSpace is always looking for ways to keep people happy, engaged, and having a good time with their teammates
- Despite over 140 employees across 3 countries, OfficeSpace maintains a family atmosphere where team members are known as much for who they are as what they do. We hire people, not numbers