Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services – from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That’s why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom: We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
Responsible and accountable to all stakeholders connected to the Mobile business at Bosch Rexroth Canada, specifically the field sales force, inside sales team and customers as the primary technical resource for mobile products and applications with a focus on electronics.Develop and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process to grow the business and achieve objectives.
The specific duties of this position are multi facetted and include technical product support, selecting the right product for the application, technical documentation, pricing and quotations relative to specific applications, markets or customers and facilitating technical product training both internal and external.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Technical Product Support
- Provide timely, reliable Technical Product Support using your training and experience
- Identify and utilize opportunities and suggestions for improvement to contribute to product and business development and/or sales of Bosch Rexroth products
- Establish and maintain comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Bosch Rexroth components, technical/product/specialty areas and service offerings.
- Provide timely, reliable Application Support using your training and experience.
- Utilizing knowledge, market intelligence and analysis to ensure technical solutions are in line with customer needs while simultaneously considering company sales, profit targets and objectives.
- Support the preparation of detailed quotations and specifications ensuring customer requirements are fulfilled and accurate information is provided for the system design/drawings, projects or order processing.
- Liaise with colleagues in the Untied States and Germany for market knowledge related to pricing and competitiveness to align sales pricing relative to specific applications, markets or customers.
- Provide on-site technical and applications assistance (commissioning) to customers.
- Maintain project data in the project management system and the company CRM tool.
- Contribute to and participate in sales activities.
- Within the scope of your responsibilities, utilize value-selling techniques to understand our customers’ business and offer solutions that both enhance and improve our customers’ offering, ensuring Bosch Rexroth is a preferred business partner.
- Effectively support the sales of company products and services through customer contact and field visits as required to provide technical and application support.
- Seek and analyze market intelligence and information about potential and existing customers and competitors, and share that information with others to build their understanding.
- Organize and/or attend events and meetings, giving technical presentations to meet customer needs whenever appropriate.
- Formal technical education: Mechanical Engineer, Electrical/Mechatronics Engineer, Mechanical/Electrical Technologist or similar education with experience in fluid power, electronics, software and mobile machinery
- Good understanding of IoT technology and eco-system
- Understanding and experience with programming languages C/C++, IEC 61131-3, Python
- Understanding of Linux OS environment
- Controls systems troubleshooting
- Healthy curiosity for emerging technologies that Bosch is developing and identifying use cases for the technology in the Canadian Mobile market
- Ability to build lasting relationships of trust across levels, regions, backgrounds and cultures
- Sense of urgency and customer obsession
- Effective organization and communication skills including active listening
- Strong technical background and aptitude
- Analytical skills to solve complex tasks and make sound decisions
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.