Account Management Representative II
Targeted compensation: $18-20/hr.
Salary commensurate with experience and skill set
Who we are:
2-10 Home Buyers Warranty is a leading home warranty provider in the U.S.; serving the protection needs of new home builders and owners of new and existing homes. Our mission is to improve the quality of housing and the experience of homeownership. Founded in 1980 and with a corporate office based in Denver, Colorado, we are an industry leader protecting one out of every seven new homes in the U.S. and continuing to grow our brand and expertise in the market.
Please watch our 2-minute video to see what it's like to join our team! https://www.2-10.com/careers-welcome/
Provide an outstanding customer experience utilizing a team of genuine, efficient and educated individuals dedicated to resolving our customer’s needs. Assist customers with marketing orders, help with enrolling homes through the online builder portal and assisting with their annual re-registrations of membership accounts. Onboard the member once they have joined the program and help them understand how the program works. Follow-up with builder re-registrations. Assist with enrolling the projected units of homes. In this position you can add value by being the one and only contact for any of the customers’ needs or issues once the builder becomes a member.
To be successful in this position, you will need to have the following abilities and skills.
- Conduct professional phone and email communications to our Builder Members and our sales team/internal employees.
- Pleasantly and efficiently assist our builder members and sales team to resolve their inquiries via inbound phone/ email/fax communications.
- Provide webinar demonstrations to our builder members.
- Facilitate the builder member experience to ensure that they continue to participate in the program
- Drive greater revenue through account penetration with existing customer base.
- Manage and execute upon the customer onboarding process.
- Problem solve with existing builder members to reduce churn for the purpose of retention and renewal.
- When applicable, identify and communicate cross-sell and upsell opportunities to sales.
- Update Salesforce with detailed activities and next steps to provide full visibility into accounts.
- Provide excellent customer service with external and internal customers
- Resolve tasks efficiently and accurately
- Prioritize tasks to ensure prompt completion
- Provide clear and accurate information via written and verbal correspondence
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months of sales related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent customer service, communication, and PC skills are required.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- REASONING ABILITY
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Here is what you can expect when you join our team:
- A team first environment focused on our core Values of: “Do the Right Thing, Grow Profitably, Pursue Excellence and Value People”
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to increase your health, your financial well-being and your future which includes: medical, dental, vision and life insurance, a health savings and flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, an employee assistance program, 401k and generous paid time off plans
- Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm 1/2 lunch