We’re looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent selling and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to lift or maneuver weight of up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in Spanish
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $10.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
All customers and employees are required to wear a mask inside facility.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location