About Gray Television:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second highest rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
For more than 70 years, 13abc has been part of the community in NW-Ohio and SE-Michigan. Being called a leader in the industry is a responsibility and commitment we take seriously. Providing breaking news of the day and keeping our viewers informed before, during and after severe weather is our commitment day in and day out. Reaching beyond the traditional news of the day, 13abc is humbled to be the media partner for several events throughout the year benefiting the community we call home. If you are looking for a place to begin your career, find an opportunity to make a change or challenge your skills, the award winning team of 13abc could be the perfect home for you too.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Input and maintain select orders for Account Executives and National Sales Manager, including revisions.
- Effectively communicate with other internal departments for sales campaigns.
- Efficiently work with the team/management to deliver a high level of service.
- Assist in the development of sales proposals, marketing materials, reports, and client presentations.
- Track progress on various sales initiatives.
- Assist account managers by pulling research reports to help create competitive differential advantages in the marketplace.
- Assist in the handling of resolving billing discrepancies.
- Ability to perform at a high level, multitask efficiently and meet deadlines in this fast-paced environment.
- Cross train and be able to assist in covering for Traffic Manager and National Sales Manager when needed.
- Able to work directly with clients on resolving issues with professionalism and patience.
- Coordinate digital ads and upload them to platform.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office.
- Learn to perform work using Adobe, Google Analytics, Wide Orbit traffic systems.
- Strong organizational skills and great attention to detail are essential.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Energetic, competitive and self-starter.
- Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly.
- Four-year college degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Previous commercial television experience is helpful.
??? Interested applicants can apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings by searching the station call letters and attach your resume
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.