We are currently seeking a motivated regional Account Executive to prospect, meet, network, and expand their knowledge of property and facilities managers to achieve sales targets. These professionals are also technically competent and will travel to meet and demonstrate our robots to potential clients.
Our Account Executives are critical to our success and will have a tremendous impact on the future growth of Avidbots.
Avidbots is a leading-edge robotics company with the vision to bring robots into everyday life with the intention of expanding human potential. Our ground-breaking product, the Neo 2 autonomous floor scrubbing robot, is deployed around the world and trusted by leading facilities and building service companies. Because of our continued successes, we are in major growth mode to add to our award-winning employee culture. Headquartered in Kitchener, ON, Canada, Avidbots offers comprehensive service and support to customers in 5 continents.
Now is the time to become an Avidbotter!
***This position will manage an assigned region: Colorado, Arizona, Utah, and New Mexico. Applicants residing in only these states will be considered further for this opportunity.
How you will make a difference
- Identify & develop new prospects to facilitate sales growth
- Create & maintain a full list of prime candidate end users for robotic solutions
- Call on prime end users to assess and qualify robotic cleaning suitability
- Consult & advise property and facilities managers on solutions which include our mobile robots that work in unstructured environments
- Actively manage & track sales activity and forecast revenue/sales pipeline on a weekly basis using Salesforce.com
- Understand the competitive landscape and communicate clearly “Why Avidbots’
- Be able to virtually present ‘Why Autonomous Floor Scrubbers’ to prospects
- Support evaluations & demonstrations at tradeshows and customer sites
- Work effectively with team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Sales experience
- Hold a valid passport and driver’s license
- Successfully complete pre-employment onboarding requirements that may include: criminal/civil background checks and motor vehicle records search
- Travel within North America (when needed)
Preferred qualifications and key skills
- 2-5 years of experience leading and closing business-to-business sales proposals
- Track record of sales success
- Self-motivated & eager to learn new information and continued product education
- Desire to overachieve
- Proven active-listening skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Experienced with developing and managing sales funnels in CRMs
- Proficient with technical communication tools (ex: instant messenger platforms, email programs, web-based video applications, etc.)
Avidbots is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to compliance with all fair employment practices and each qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
By valuing diversity, Avidbots promotes a genuinely inclusive professional atmosphere to offer superior solutions for our clients. Our professionals are highly valued and work in an environment that promotes engagement, safety, healthy living, and superior efficiency.