Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision (“J&J Vision”) is hiring an Asset Specialist to be located in Santa Ana or Irvine, CA.
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That’s why, through our operating companies, we’ve developed solutions for every stage of life—to help people see better, connect better and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world’s leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
The Asset Specialist position will be responsible for providing support for J&J Vision to manage the equipment records and assets. This position will support all processes related to the management of equipment, records, and financial reporting. A large focus will be to maintain system data integrity.
This position will work closely with the Sales Operations and commercial leaders in the development and implementation of policies, procedures, and processes.
- Manage records and traceability of J&J Vision owned equipment
- Manage UCC filings
- Maintain financial asset records (capitalization, transfers, retirement, manual inventory, etc.)
- Conduct equipment cycle counts, verifies inventory accuracy and assists in resolving inventory discrepancies and making necessary adjustments to identify inventory discrepancies.
- Audits third-party warehouse locations and reconciles discrepancies.
- Generates standard reports to keep management aware of status of equipment, as required
- Documents procedural and system updates as directed.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next level management
- A bachelor’s degree preferred. A concentration in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing or related field is preferred.
- Preferred experience in inventory management and finance.
- Medical Device Industry experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills and ability to self-manage in a complex/ time sensitive environment is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Toolset (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is required.
- Strong communication skills (presentations, listening, written skills) are required.
- Prior experience effectively working through periods of change, ambiguity and complexity is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana-1700 E Saint Andrew Place
North America-United States-California-Irvine
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)