DeRUCCI is committed to provide our customers with comfort yet contemporary furniture of the highest quality. With an in-depth understanding of interior design, our team of designers are passionate in combining contemporary European design with human engineering concepts to convert every single piece of our furniture products and mattresses into a master piece. We are one of the world’s most fast-growing furniture brands with over 4,000 stores all over the world.
Being a part of DeRUCCI means that we’re invested in your development, growth, and success here. You don't want to just work at a job. You're looking for a career - a career with scope for professional growth and high earning potential. If you're serious about success, we’re here to support you every step of the way. We provide:
- Paid training program with two weeks of hands-on, face-to-face training
- Ongoing sales training to keep you up-to-date on the newest and best
- A caring culture that promotes from within and provides lots of advancement opportunity
- The potential for future management roles
- Actively listen to and engage customers, using appropriate sales skills to match the customer’s needs, deliver excellent customer experience, and ensure their decisions build long-term relationships.
- Keep customer updated about orders status and delivery appointments; update notes on customer sales to keep sales associates informed, remaining attentive to customer needs.
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers, as well as prospect for new customers.
- Communicate company loyalty services and promotions, when applicable.
- Develop, share and apply product expertise by staying informed with the marketplace and industry trends.
- Maintain knowledge of all product information, internal communications, and current advertising and marketing initiatives.
- Assist the sales manager with ensuring furniture product and displays are maintained per the sales floor maintenance guidelines.
- Maintain flexibility with schedule to meet the needs of the team and overall business.
- Communicate customer feedback to store management team concerning policies and/or product requests, problems and suggestions.
- Maintain an awareness of all available resources for training and development, and actively participate in self development and growth through company resources.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed goals and targets
- Provide individualized service that appeals to the customer's needs
- Confident selling techniques and strong ability to close a sale
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with clients
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships and to work cooperatively with a team
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail oriented
- Good reading, written and verbal English language skills
- Experience in retail sales and/or interior design role is considered an asset, but not mandatory
- Mandarin and/or Cantonese language is mandatory
- Exceptional advancement opportunities
- Competitive base salary, sales commission and bonus opportunities, plus generous employee discount
- Excellent compensation potential - top performers can and do earn six-figures annually
- Complimentary health benefits package
- Paid vacations and holidays
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Mandarin (required)
- English (required)