Join a well established HVAC Wholesale Distributor and earn more.
We are offering a challenging opportunity for a sales professional to demonstrate their ability to prospect and sign new equipment dealers, grow the current dealer base and expand sales in an assigned territory. We in turn will provide you with Branch, Inside Sales and Marketing Support, excellent logistical and technical support, and SalesForce CRM tools. If you have a proven track record of growing assigned territories and converting customers, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
General Description of Position: Accountable for Outside Sales to new and existing Residential and light Commercial equipment dealers and customers in a defined territory. Develops and implements a territory sales strategy, based on company goals and regional sales plan, which will contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives and profitable growth.
What we do: HVAC Distributors, Inc. is a regional distributor and manufacturer’s representative of a complete line of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, water heating, and energy management products to the residential and commercial construction and replacement markets. We differentiate ourselves from other distributors by providing support services an HVAC dealer requires to be successful. First and foremost, we execute, nearly flawlessly. Taking orders and delivering the right product, right place, right time, and right price is what we have done well for over 25 years. Our Account Managers don’t waste time on clerical issues; they are tasked to grow relationships and sales. Secondly, we have industry leading applications support, technical service, marketing and for the contractors that want to take their business to the next level of profitability, The EverRest Success Group.
We currently employ over 150 team members in 14 branches serving contractors and dealers throughout Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Northern VA and New York.
We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We are proud to offer a competitive salary and sales bonus plan, excellent benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Holidays & Vacation, Group and Voluntary Life, Long-Term Disability) and more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Profitable Sales Growth-Develops annual Territory Plan in conjunction with Regional Manager; defines sales strategies and action plans for identified target accounts and prospects within the territory, including establishing new residential dealers and light commercial contractor accounts, growing sales volume with current accounts, and maximizing share of customers’ equipment spend.
- Relationship Management-Ensures personal face-to-contact and continuous improvement of rapport and productive relationships with decision makers in all classes of customers and prospects in the assigned territory.
- Dealer Conversion-Manages through completion the process to convert dealers to company equipment brands and ensures achievement of all related internal and external deliverables, including assignment of pricing, dealer levels, services, and training.
- Communication-Monitors market trends in the territory; advises Residential Sales Manager of opportunities, threats, and related recommended actions.
- Reporting-Monitors, analyzes, & communicates KPIs; prepares and submits to Residential Sales Manager periodic reports to document progress against the Territory Sales Plan
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related Preferred
- Five years of sales experience selling to contractors.
If you are looking for an opportunity with a stable and growing company apply today.