Cardiac Sales Manager - Upstate NY
Thursday, July 1, 2021
The Cardiac Sales Manager is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and closing direct business sales in cardiac operating and related departments within hospitals. This role must be able to train and support the surgeon and their staff in various procedures and provide support in the O.R. and during follow-up patient care as required. This position requires excellent relationship management, team work and strategic planning with the Product Development team.
Develop, implement and execute a strategic sales plan for designated territory to achieve assigned targets
- Continually identify new customers, contacts and opportunities
- Increase penetration and adoption within existing accounts to build upon and grow the base business
- Work closely with the Area Director to implement and execute strategies to achieve corporate sales goals
- Work with marketing to share industry news and trends and receive feedback of the same
- Attend industry trade shows and events as needed
- Manage your territory and track customer activity
- Responsible for understanding and satisfying the requirements for obtaining access to a hospital, healthcare system, or other client site
Ability to work under fast-paced conditions
- Ability to make decisions and use good judgment
- Ability to prioritize various duties and multitask as required
- Ability to successfully work with others
- Additional duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Specific knowledge and selling experience related to cardiac surgical ablation systems highly preferred
- Must have successful track record with sales quota achievement
- Must have strong clinical and technical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate must enjoy and excel at personal relationship building.
- Problem-solving / trouble-shooting skills
- Must be confident, goal oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Must have strong and proven relationship building skills
- Computer experience with Microsoft programs such as PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to travel 25-80% depending on territory size, location and maturity
- Experience selling or managing sales team into the Electrophysiology market
Ability to regularly walk, sit, or stand as required
- Ability to occasionally bend and push/pull
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
***Sales positions offer a competitive salary, commissions, bonuses, and a car allowance, all of which will be discussed during the interview process. Please disregard any compensation listed externally or on LinkedIn.
AtriCure has a variety of benefits available for US based employees and their families. Examples include Medical & Dental beginning day 1 of employment, 401K plus match, 15 days of paid Parental Leave, in addition to maternity leave, for new moms and dads, Volunteer Time off, Pet Insurance, and more. Corporate-based employees also have full access to our on-site fitness center and cafeteria. To see a complete list of our benefits, please visit our careers website: https://www.atricure.com/benefits
AtriCure participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity of and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here https://www.e-verify.gov/
AtriCure is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and provides Drug Free Workplaces. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national or ethnic origin, age, protected veteran status, status as an individual with disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law(s).
- Job Family
Cardiac Sales Team
- Job Function
- Pay Type
- Employment Indicator
- Travel Required
- Required Education