Scope/Purpose of the Position
The Sales Recruiter Specialist is responsible for identifying, researching, and sourcing potential recruits for retail mortgage production roles within their Division. In this role, the Sales Recruiter Specialist will manage the pipeline of candidates including the contact, initial meetings and follow-up activities leading to the decision to make that candidate a firm offer of employment with Homebridge
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions
Candidate Research and Marketing
- Build a strong working relationship with Sales Leaders to understand their vision, core values and priorities for each market and candidate profile/production level.
- Identify key stories from Sales Leaders, associates and own personal experience with the company to share with recruits.
- Maintain a daily presence on LinkedIn by connecting and networking with possible recruits, delivering content via postings, and engaging with shared content.
- Validate potential candidate's production using data sources (e.g., MMI)
Candidate Sourcing and Contact Management
- Setup initial meetings and follow-up activities by connecting with possible recruits via call, text, video text, direct message on social media platforms and other forms of communications.
- Distribute reminder/confirmation messages regarding upcoming appointments to recruits
- Utilize the customer relationship management (CRM) platform to develop a follow up plan for each recruit to ensure the recruitment process remains active until the recruit is engaged with the Sales Leaders.
- Notify Sales Leader of weekly "to do's" necessary for assisting in engaging recruits including but not limited to:
- Sending books, notes, and text/video texts
- Using slydial to send voicemails to passive candidates
- Document all activities in the customer relationship management (CRM) platform regarding recruitment efforts on all recruits
- Turn in weekly scorecard to leadership with activities documented.
- Actively participate in Divisional and Regional recruiting strategy calls.
- Understanding "The Attractive Leader" framework.
- Correct recruiting storytelling methods.
- Strong understanding of LinkedIn and other social media platforms for identifying and researching top talent.
- Expert tele-prospecting skills with strong phone scripting.
- Understanding of content creation strategies for social media.
- Understanding of recruiting customer relationship management (CRM) tactics.
- Ability to maintain a scorecard.
- Excellent analytic skills, attention to detail, and ability to work within time constraints.
- Excellent level of oral and written communication skills; Ability to communicate across a variety of audiences.
- Intermediate level of computer skills and the ability to function in a windows environment utilizing Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills; Solid decision-making skills with display of professionalism in maintaining confidentiality. Ability to build strong relationships with internal business partners to achieve success.
- Ability to rapidly acquire detailed knowledge of departmental policies, practices and procedures.
- Strong time management skills, fast learner, self-motivated, and comfortable taking initiative and handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Committed to taking responsibility and ownership for agreed actions and delivery.
- Reports to work on a daily and timely basis.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associates or Bacherlor's degree, preferred.
- One-two (1-2) years of work experience with all aspects of the recruitment lifecycle.