The Spectrum Community Solutions (SCS) Account Manager is responsible for the negotiation and documentation of Rights-of-Entry (ROE) and certain Renewal Bulk agreements with residential multiple dwelling unit (MDU) properties from developers, builders, property owners and management firms. The Account Manager will build ongoing relationships while carrying a quota of upsells and renewals aimed at maximizing product/service, penetration and revenue.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and implements strategic sales presentations to owners of MDU's (Multiple Dwelling Units) for the purpose of securing long term Rights-of-Entry (R.O.E).
- Negotiate high volume competitive residential service agreements based on established strategic, financial, legal and operational criteria (i.e. new properties, new construction, exisiting properties)
- Interfaces regularly with high level clientele, including but not limited to: C-Suite Executives, Property Owners, Coop/Condo Board Members, lawyers, Building Managers, Developers, government officials, etc.
- Develops proposals and contracts to align with Company standards
- Keeps existing and prospective clients informed of current product offerings, services, rates, and promotions on an ongoing basis.
- Work with Sales Engineers and Sales Leadership to qualify new leads and requests site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management
- Maintain sales databases necessary to report sales activity, and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Follow up on all leads, inquires, and other messages in a timely manner to provide exceptional customer experience, and escalate issues as necessary
- Coordinate with other internal departments as necessary
- Attend meetings, networking events, and training sessions as required
- Perform other duties as required
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Three or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quotas, preferably selling data, voice and/or video solutions in an MDU environment
- Strong negotiation skills and experienced in contract proposal and review
- Working knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated and work efficiently within deadlines
- Ability to adapt communication style and maintain professional poise with all levels of company employees, vendors/service providers, customers and prospective customers
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or relevant work experience
Related Work Experience
- Recent experience in negotiating long term R.O.E Agreements with owners of MDU's
- Minimum 3 years experience in drafting and negotiating proposals and contracts in the cable television, residential property management, or real estate development industries
- Familiarity with operations, marketing or other aspects of the cable industry
Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Strong experience utilizing CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Experience with automated reporting and analysis applications preferred
- Strategic planning and strong problem solving skills
Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards and auto insurance.
- Office environment
- Travel as required may be up to 50% of time. Travel will primarily include day trips with occasional over-night travel required.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
SAM201 288940 288940BR
For more information on Spectrum’s benefits, please click here.