National Corporate Housing is looking for an entry level Account Executive to sell all National Corporate Housing Services to new and existing clients. Our Account Executives work with a market team and as part of an industry respected sales force. This role is responsible for using a strategic selling approach to market our diverse product and service line to decision makers of corporations in their market territory. The selected person needs to have a professional image, strong communication and customer service skills.
National Corporate Housing is a multi-brand, global leader in providing temporary housing program management for global business travel and corporate relocations. National is one of the largest providers of temporary housing around the globe. Guided by our vision to be the most admired and respected global company to our coworkers, customers, and suppliers, National is sought out by and maintains strong strategic alliances across multiple business industries including, engineering, construction, technology, consulting, insurance, government agencies and government contractors, professional sports and entertainment.
- Work with local market team and Regional Sales Manager to strategically focus sales efforts on generation of year-round profitable business opportunities
- Generate revenue through new business opportunities using a consultative selling approach
- Work in concert with clients to understand their strategic initiatives and to create maximum economic impact for their organization
- Grow existing client revenue through presenting all product and service lines to different segments within each organization
- Manage multiple concurrent sales cycles and client portfolios effectively
- Manage and implement referral and strategic property management programs with targeted local properties and property management companies.
- Maintain all sales activity and sales cycle progress in CRM
- Use analytical skills, industry trends, and client analysis to forecast revenue growth
- Develop and maintain long-term professional relationships at multiple levels
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Prefer candidate have 0-2 years' experience
- Strategic Thinking – Ability to systematically solve problems and hypothesize possible customer pain points, expectations and implicit needs. Brainstorms with team members to devise solutions to solve complex deal challenges.
- Communication skills – Tailors communication to the customer’s needs with authority. Uses rational and emotional drivers that would appeal to customers to comfortably drive negotiation conversations in his or her favor.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MUST be a hunter
- Must be able to offer and implement creative solutions in the selling process
- Comfortable in fast paced environment with many moving parts and responsibilities
- Ownership – Goes out of his/her way to complete a job and has relentless drive to achieve results. Works well in a team environment and takes initiative with minimal direction or supervision.
- Sets clear realistic and time-bound objectives that align to business growth.
- Travel may be required.
All employees are expected to have knowledge of National’s business units and established procedures and compliance rules pertinent to their positions.
- Competitive Compensation plus uncapped monthly commissions (dependent on book of business)
- Base salary of $54,800 - $63,400.
- Estimated on target monthly commissions of $1000 after ramp up, uncapped
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- One of a kind culture with dedicated Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Specialist and Inclusion Council
- Inclusive Awards and Recognition Program for All
- Paid time off
- Wellness program
- Complimentary use of corporate apartments for vacation or travel (when available)
Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): Exempt
Will not provide assistance with relocation costs
National Corporate Housing is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,800.00 - $63,400.00 per year