Organization and role:
Mobile Industrial Robots A/S (MiR), a Teradyne subsidiary, is a leading manufacturer of collaborative mobile robots. We are dedicated to developing user-friendly, flexible, and safe robots to help companies increase the efficiency of their operations. These unique, collaborative robots are used by manufacturers in a wide range of industries and healthcare sectors to automate their in-house transportation. As a leader in the field, we have enjoyed a rapid, worldwide adoption of our unique and innovative robots. Mobile Industrial Robots is a global company with dedicated employees who are passionate about making a difference and creating innovation within the world of robotics.
The MiR team is looking for a highly motivated and strategic Major Account Manager (MaM) – North American. You are a results-oriented and motivational leader, who develops sales through a network of dealers. In addition, you will manage and grow our network of Certified System Integrators (CSI) with the Americas Region. You will report to VP of Sales, Americas and will work very closely with an established Sales team. You will develop strong relationships with Major Global accounts and provide the highest level of sales and support services possible. You will manage and develop our network of CSI’s, working closely with strategic initiatives, technical support, training, and business plans
- Manage and develop a network of CSIs in the Americas Region. Provide in-depth product and application information
- Drive customer relationships, maintain and develop knowledge about organizations, and build relationships with key decision makers.
- Manage and support major global accounts. Responsible for reporting, volume planning and forecasting, customer visit reports, contract management, and budgeting.
- Work with our existing sales team to identify and develop both end-user opportunities and CSI’s
- Responsible for preparing and executing on sales and marketing budgets. Also responsible for the distribution of market information and competitive intelligence into the organization.
- Visit end customer sites. Up to 40% travel
- Participate in PR and marketing events
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years sales experience (distribution and / or manufacturing) with a proven success in advising on / selling technical products. Automation/ robotics experience is a strong plus
- Prior account management experience
- Strong engineering or technical aptitude and experience. Ability to discuss technical solutions
- Proven success in advising and selling technical products
- Ability to display cultural understanding, emotional intelligence, and responsiveness.
- Ability to travel domestically and globally, up to 50%
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or other technical discipline.