H-Square Corporation is a world leading equipment supplier supporting the semiconductor industry, Opto/LED, MEMS, flat panel display, photovoltaics, hard disk drive and medical electronics industries. For over 40 years, our core activity is to design, manufacture and distribute leading-edge wafer handling products installed in cleanroom facilities throughout the world. At H-Square, our philosophy has always been to provide products of unsurpassed quality developed with the highest degree of engineering excellence and manufactured with craftsman-like workmanship. They are available worldwide through a network of manufacturers’ reps and distributors
Position: Sales / Business Development Manager
We are seeking a driven and dynamic highly experienced sales business development manager. Someone who has experience identifying qualified opportunities, developing relationships with new and existing customers, and managing long complex high value industrial sales cycles to a successful close. Additionally, this person has experience with marketing, business development, consciously monitor industry trends to get ahead of our customers and competition to win sales.
Primary Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Thorough understanding of company’s main product lines, their applications and operation.
- Work with client customers to match existing products to application opportunities.
- Demonstrate equipment to customers, in person during customer calls.
- Introduce new products and train end users on their applications.
- Confer with customer’s engineers and management to assess equipment needs, and to determine system requirements.
- Propose new product ideas or concepts that will grow business’s product line and revenue.
- Identify new potential customers and schedule meetings to demonstrate company’s products
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers.
- Work with customers to gather all specifications and qualification information required to properly set-up and test equipment.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Ability to close sales and challenge to surpass sales quotas.
- Be willing and able to travel: In-town customer visits and out of town travel visits combined will exceed 50%.
- Demonstrated presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong team player with a demonstrated and proven ability to grow revenue and exceed sales targets
- Experience in supporting both domestic and international customer accounts (preferred)
- 3+ years sales experience in a manufacturing company.
- Semiconductor equipment related experience and/or in-depth knowledge required.
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic.
- Ability to pass a personal background check and/or clearance at time of hire.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have vehicle for customer visits.
- Passport required
Benefits of Working for H-Square:
- Competitive Salary plus Commissions
- Excellent Benefits Package : Medical / Dental / Vision Insurances, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plan.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- One location