United Site Services (USS) makes things happen. From building a skyscraper or new home community to providing services to America's largest music festivals, USS is there every step of the way.
As the industry leader in portable sanitation services, we deliver the best for our customers. But to do that, we need the best people to join our team. That's where you come in!
This position is responsible for all sales activities within a defined geographical territory for tier "A" Customers and "A" Potential customers and projects of/ in excess of $5 million.
- Building the business within the territory using a variety of sales techniques.
- Targeting potential customers and assessing opportunities for sales.
- Arranging meetings with potential customers and selling product offerings.
- Conduct effective sales presentations on company's product line in response to the unique needs of each customer.
- Perform job walks, site checks, and take daily calls.
- Coordinate with various departments within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely fashion. Act as liaison between customers, sales, field operations, and office personnel to resolve general inquiries & issues for "A" customers.
- Cold calling companies within the territory and establishing needs.
- Putting together a list of target companies within the area.
- Analyzing competitor activities in the region and assessing opportunities for business development.
- Working to revenue targets and KPI's as set by the Director of Sales.
- Networking with businesses in the territory and building relationships.
- Attending relevant industry events and conferences to build business.
- Chasing sales leads from other members of the company.
- Working closely with Key Account Managers, National Account Managers and Sector Account Managers.
- Putting together sales strategies to target tier "A" accounts.
- Keeping up to date with industry news to identify opportunities for new business.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all USS products and services.
- Produce quotes and orders through Salesforce.com
- Documenting sales activities and leveraging business intelligence through Salesforce.com
- Champion, demonstrate, and uphold our values: Easy, Safe, & Clean.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
- At least 3 years of related experience working as a territory sales manager.
- Relevant industry background gained from a competitor or company in a related industry preferred.
- Proven track record of building business and hitting sales targets.
- Strong PC proficiency (Microsoft Office, CRM, etc.)
- Customer Relationship development
- Ability to sell value to differentiate USS from the competition
- Prospecting / Cold Calling / Referral generation
- Customer Service
- Teamwork with all sales channels and operations
- Lead Sourcing
- Closing and Negotiating
- Time Management
- Excellent follow up skills (leads, issue resolution, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Other required skills: Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability, Salesforce.com proficiency
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid Driver's License and proof of current automobile insurance.
What's in it for you?
At United Site Services, we provide a competitive benefits package that lets you live life the way you intend. We offer so much more than a regular paycheck; our benefits package is chock full of perks such as paid time off, healthcare, 401K matching, employee assistance programs, Life and AD&D insurance and much more!
Please click here to learn more about United Site Services!
Job Type: Full-time