MediaMath helps the world's top brands deliver personalized digital advertising across all connected touchpoints. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our demand-side platform every day to launch, analyze, and optimize their digital advertising campaigns across display, native, mobile, video, audio, digital out of home, and advanced TV formats.
MediaMath initiated an industry-wide effort to create a 100% accountable, addressable and aligned supply chain through SOURCE ecosystem. SOURCE by MediaMath is a technical and commercial framework for agencies, brands, tech companies, and content owners designed to provide long-term sustainable solutions for a clean digital media supply chain with brand-safe, viewable inventory. MediaMath has offices in 15 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operation Technology Specialist to lead us through a Company-wide transformation. As the Director of Revenue Operations, you will be responsible for building, assessing, and modifying new and existing business processes to support our global marketing, sales and customer success teams. You'll serve as the operations lead for Salesforce and all connected Systems by driving strategy, direction, and management of data integrity.
- Own MediaMath's Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support Tech Stack end-to-end and manage and support the architecture, design, build and deployment of Salesforce solutions
- Partner closely with leadership to translate business needs into systematic and automated solutions, meeting with cross functional business units to define requirements and improve sales and customer success processes and operations across all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Build automation and scalability, optimize operational processes, and ensure seamless integration around systems, tools, dashboards and technology while maintaining data hygiene.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of systems and processes and participate in the onboarding and training of new employees who will be using Salesforce.
- Lead a team consisting of a Salesforce Admin, a Salesforce Developer, and guiding related consultants as well. Define roadmap and deliverables, vet business requirements, delegate work to the team or external consultants and participate in testing and rollout.
- Oversee the Salesforce-based tracking and calculation of Sales Compensation plans.
- Assist the sales team with automating their selling motions using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, LeanData, Sales Automation tools, and ZoomInfo.
- Solutions-oriented. You proactively identify business process challenges and propose solutions to gain efficiencies and improve productivity.
- Collaborative by nature. You have experience partnering cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Product and Engineering, amongst other groups. You're a strong team player and can work effectively with others across time zones in a global set up.
- A pragmatic problem solver. You have an innate ability to digest complex problems, make recommendations, and develop solutions and actions. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo and influence change across the company.
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations, marketing operations, sales strategy or project management in global SaaS organizations
- Experience managing a team of sales operations and revenue operation specialists with technical capabilities
- Experience building out marketing, sales, and customer success systems, processes, training, and optimization
- Ability to communicate clearly at the appropriate altitude depending on the audience. Able to narrate complex problems in a simple way.
- Proven experience of scaling process, optimizing and reporting from CRM Systems (Salesforce) and Marketing Automation systems (Marketo, Pardot)
- Salesforce Admin certification a plus
- An interest in "getting your hands dirty" by digging into complex operations, while also strategically partnering with to solve complex business issues
- Experience collaborating across a number of regions, functions and business management needs
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work.
Founded in 2007 as a pioneer in "programmatic" advertising, MediaMath is recognized as a Leader in the Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Ad Tech and has won Best Account Support by a Technology Company for two years in a row in the AdExchanger Awards.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.