Are you looking for an exciting opportunity?
We currently have a full-time opening for an Associate Sales Representative in Detroit, MI. If you are looking for a fast paced environment where you can make a difference every day, then this is the opportunity for you!
The right person to join our team is...
The right person to join our team demonstrates ownership and accountability; has the ability to plan, execute, control and deliver; be an effective communicator both in writing and verbally; is able to engage with patients and provide excellent customer service even in escalated situations; is able to successfully implement sales training and learn the full spectrum of Breg’s product and service offerings.
This position is responsible for…
The Associate Sales Representative is accountable for a specific sales territory (or assists in another sales representative’s sales territory) for building and maintaining relationships with customers and patients through exceptional service, support and product expertise to achieve sales goals and objectives. S/he will work under the general supervision of the Regional Director and potentially the sales representative of the territory.
Your day will be very busy… you will:
- Accountable for achievement of assigned company goals and objectives through sales to designated accounts.
- Identifies and profiles potential customers. Receives assistance and direction from the territory sales representative and/or the Regional Director in establishing contact and pursuing establishment of a customer relationship. Organizes and implements account management activities.
- Conducts specific developmental sales activities and goals determined by the Regional Director.
- Sells, plans, organizes and implements account management activities.
- Understands customer challenges and offers solutions from Breg’s portfolio of products and services to improve the quality and lower the cost of the orthopedic episode. Provides product expertise.
- Provides product education on technical and clinical aspects of products to customers, prospective customers and patients.
- Measures, fits and troubleshoots Breg products including custom braces.
- Prepares, gathers and submits accurate paperwork required for insurance billing in an accurate and timely manner. Treats Protected Health Information (PHI) with the strictest confidentiality in accordance with HIPAA standards.
- Provides inventory management services to customers, including ordering and returning product as needed.
- Prepares weekly reports on travel and service schedule.
- Attends local trade shows on an as needed basis.
What your background will be:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or a science field strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in business to business sales, business development or direct patient contact is preferred.
- Computer proficient to include web browser/internet search, MS Outlook, Word and Excel capabilities. Technical competence includes the ability to learn new software and systems.
- Must have your own reliable transportation for use in the job
What we can offer you...
Our insurance benefits are effective the 1st_ of the month after your hire date. (Included on the posting where we thought this would be a draw.)_
- Medical /Dental /Vision plans
- PTO (paid time off)
- Holiday Pay
- Life Insurance / STD / LTD
For six consecutive years Breg has been awarded The National Business Research Institute (NBRI) Circle of Excellence Award for employee engagement.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time