Job Title: Sr. Nurse Clinician, RN [Field Based] - Per Diem
The Nurse Clinician – RN [Field Based] is responsible for understanding all client program education and training aspects and contract deliverables. The RN may work with multiple program stakeholders that can include Patients in various settings, including home, HCP office, etc. The RN may also be responsible for HCP interactions in addition to other parties such as program specific Sales Representatives or Reimbursement Specialists. The RN is expected to Identify and track trends for analytics reporting to ensure clinical criteria program integrity. Maintain a professional and ethical behavior at all times as outlined by the Nurse Practice Act along with applicable company and client expectations and policies. Presents a professional work appearance. Meets Client specifications to ensure patients and other stakeholders are serviced accurately and timely. Completes all charting or data entry into program databases accurately and timely.
Specific job duties may include:
- Performs territory management and route planning
- Reports AE/PC/OSF as required by program guidelines
- Ensures patient privacy by keeping related PHI, documents and demo supplies in a secure location
- Provides product education and training for both patients and/or HCPs per program guidelines
- Maintains program database and responds to member and physician inquiries regarding clinical programs. Makes recommendations regarding escalation of issues, and follows through with escalation process.
- Completes program specific training as requested and within required timelines
- Submits weekly program related expense reports and mileage
- Special projects/assignments as needed.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Nursing degree
- 6-8 years’ experience in a clinical or commercial setting
- Registered Nursing Licensure in good standing
- General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Internet and email
- Previous clinical criteria review experience preferred
- Active professional affiliations and/or national certification in related clinical specialty preferred
- Able to adapt to flexible work schedule
- Able to travel within defined territory
- Self-driven with proven ability to work independently
UBC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. We are committed to a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture that fosters respect for each other, our clients, and our patients.