Founded in 2008 and headquartered in NYC, Rethink First is a pioneer and market leader in behavioral and mental health technology. Developed by nationally recognized experts in the field, Rethink’s award-winning online solutions feature comprehensive video-based training and education programs and sophisticated behavior intervention planning tool for individuals and caregivers. Rethink’s offerings include individualized assessments, online skills-based activities, access to remote clinician-led consultations and more.
The Rethink First platform is used by Fortune 500 companies, school districts, government agencies, public and private behavioral health providers, and families caring for individuals with developmental disabilities worldwide.
We are seeking a Director of Product Marketing for our newly created “Employer” division. The newly created division will encompass Rethink Benefits and our recent acquisition of Whil. This role will report to the division’s SVP of Marketing.
In this role, the Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for leading all new content development across the division. The ideal candidate has a skillset in both Product Marketing and Content Marketing, an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for health and technology, and a track record of driving successful messaging.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the strategy and execution of all content and messaging across the division
- Establish and maintain a strong editorial calendar for the development of new thought leadership content, articles for the blog and social media content
- Lead the strategy, planning, and execution of go-to-market plans working closely with Product, Sales and other members of the Marketing team
- Lead the development of Sales content and enablement materials including sales decks, case studios, product sheets, competitive battle cards, and objection handling collateral
- Perform competitive analysis and educate the Sales team on competitive positioning strategies
- Support the Sales & Customer Success teams in the sales/renewal process with messaging, collateral, and proposals
- Ensure alignment on product positioning architecture across all channels including in product content
- Oversee the development of all email communications for the employer division
- Act as an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style
- 7-10 years of combined experience in Product and Content Marketing, ideally within a B2B SaaS organization
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Marketing or related field
- Background in or passion for working in healthcare technology
- Comfort with the ambiguity inherent in a fast-paced environment
- Must be comfortable devising the content strategy as well as rolling up sleeves to create the content initially
- Must be an excellent writer and be able to provide strong writing samples
- Must be deadline-oriented and have strong attention to detail
- Hands-on attitude and excellent project management skills
- Self-starter with strong communication skills
- Computer Software
- Mental Health Care