Description: Earthmover Credit Union (ECU) has been a part of the community for over 60 years. Our philosophy is “People Helping People” and we pride ourselves on the services we provide our members. ECU is looking for a Branch Manager, to oversee and lead a branch. If you are customer service oriented, and have credit union/banking experience, and can lead a team we’d love to hear from you!
We offer the right Candidate:
- Great company atmosphere
- Fantastic benefits which include medical, dental and vision plans
- A fantastic opportunity to learn and grow in the credit union/banking industry
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Bonuses and incentives
- Monitors the performance of the branch and its employees providing feedback and suggestions on improvements.
- Responsible for branch performance reaching objectives and goals through effective leadership and superior sales and service skills.
- Assist in branch as needed in whatever capacity necessary.
- Monitors branch reports and trends to identify ways to improve and grow sales.
- Monitors branch operating expenses and adheres to branch budgets.
- Develops growth in areas such as new members, loan/visa disbursals, checking accounts and other ECU products.
- Troubleshoot and resolve inquiries in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- In conjunction with the Business Development Manager, build credit union’s presence in the community. Represent the branch at community events, etc.
- Performs branch opening and/or closing procedures while adhering to all security policies.
- Manages the security and safety of the branch.
- Effectively coach and manage a team of employees ensuring outstanding service.
- Cross sells ECU products and services.
- Provide a great experience to each and every member.
- Learn and continually improve as a Branch Manager.
- Follow credit union policies and procedures.
- Staying current on credit union products and services and upselling.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years Financial Service Representative or previous Branch Manager Experience.
- Organized and diligent ensuring all task are completed in a timely accurate manner.
- Proven leadership skills
- Above average math skills
- Cash handling skills
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time