Are you looking to take your career from good to great? Members Title covers the entire state of Texas for both residential resale, refinance and commercial transactions. We are focused on providing top quality and timely title production and closing services to our lender and real estate clients. We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off and a 401k with employer match.
PenFed Realty Member's Title is hiring a Business Development Officer in Flower Mound, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to develop new title and settlement business as well as expanding business with existing clients. The incumbent will work closely with real estate agents, Pentagon Federal Credit Union, local lenders, and brokers to drive title and settlement business to Members Title, LLC. In addition, this position will provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers, develop, and execute strategic growth goals and represent Members Title, LLC in the greater community.
- Develop and execute methods to achieve strategic goals with management team.
- Assess market capacity in assigned geographic area(s); develop strategic sales plans to capture market share.
- Identify, research, and solicit new clients; meet with senior-level decision makers to sell the benefits of Members Title, LLC title services.
- Increase volume of title services by bringing in new business and maintaining productive relationships with existing clients.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives on a short term and long-term basis.
- Work closely with lenders, brokers, and the local real estate community, and attend local events to build goodwill and acquire referral business.
- Filing, scanning and another administrative task as needed.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or a combination of education and experience that provide necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions.
- Minimum of three (3) years sales experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the title and settlement services required, knowledge of settlement statement and processing beneficial but not required.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and social media applications.
- Ability to work effectively under aggressive deadlines required.
This position will supervise employees.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Ability to travel to various worksites and be on-call is required.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.