We are searching for a committed, deadline-driven Sales Assistant to join our sales team. The Sales Assistant will complete all tasks assigned by the Director of Business Development and Sales Manager, which may include identifying business opportunities, generating sales leads through research, participating in meetings, and assisting the Sales department wherever possible. You should be able to take instruction but also work independently when required.
- Identify, qualify and research target clients and key executives/managers at these targets. Monitor changes in roles/personnel at key accounts
- Use tools such as LinkedIn, Google, Social Networking sites, and other databases to research prospects
- Assist with outbound campaigns to generate qualified meetings and opportunities
- Perform target account research and gain an understanding of business needs
- Enhance the messaging and strategies to reach these targets and arrange introductory meetings
- Assist with introductory calls and articulate the benefits of Adlucent’s solutions, approach, and history
- Partner with key members of sales, marketing, and management to develop target lists, contact strategies, and messaging to ensure success.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain activity and prospect information in CRM, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information, interaction, and next steps.
- Help develop and refine the qualification criteria to determine the most effective targets
- Learn and maintain comprehension of company products and services.
- Provide feedback to continually improve the sales process and implement new ideas.
Work Hours and Compensation
- Hours are flexible, between Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
- Approximately 10-15 hours per week
- Compensation will be based on the applicant's education level, experience, and availability to work.
Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Technical degree
- Strong knowledge of Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Forms), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Some sales experience is preferred but not required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Possess an upbeat and positive attitude
- High degree of flexibility with the ability to work in a small, fast-paced environment
- Thorough and detail-oriented, organized, with excellent time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and evaluate current and new tools
- Self-starter who can work independently with a proactive attitude
Job Type: Part-Time
Pay: $18 per hour
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location