Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity is within our Deployment Solutions Commercial Division. The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. You will be responsible for:
- Executing sales calls to select PCP, allergy, pulmonology and infusion center accounts to encourage the prescribing, and facilitate the delivery, of the corporate respiratory portfolio of products for appropriate patients.
- Developing, coordinating and implementing a strategic business plan for key providers, including Specialty Pharmacies, Centers of Excellence, Medical Centers and large specialist practices as noted above.
- Initiating, developing and managing contact with external stakeholders in targeted accounts charged with forging long-term business relationships with key decision- makers and influencers.
- Demonstrating strong selling skills in alignment with the corporate selling model during designated windows of selling opportunity. This will be accomplished through the use of approved promotional resources and through superior communication and listening skills with target physicians. Will demonstrate the ability to increase product use from target physicians during designated selling intervals.
- Analyzing data to identify and call on the appropriate numbers of physician targets with the required frequency to assure proper usage of corporate products during designated selling intervals. Will continually develop, review, update and maintain physician target lists based on the latest information and data.
- Successfully executing account-level strategies and tactical plans through collaboration with the Regional Manager and other internal resources as necessary. Is accountable for overall account activities.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business or scientific discipline
- At least one year of full time, documented business to business sales experience; pharmaceutical sales experience preferred
- Reimbursement, managed care or marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of healthcare delivery systems preferred, including “Buy and Bill” pharmaceutical model, specialty distribution and payer types including medical/pharmacy benefits offerings, and economic drivers
- Experience working in a matrix organization
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Our employees voted Syneos Health as the overall winner in MedReps’ Best Places To Work In Medical Sales Awards. Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HEREMATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)